Feel like poop..

Options
In a weird mood today. I need to stay positive because I am doing this for ME!!! I deserve to let myself be happy and to stop all the bs with overeating! Stress is a part of life, it all depends on how we deal. I used to deal by eating, now I need to learn not to!

Replies

• Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    This was my weekend... I didn't make very good food choices! I hope you feel better, and keep up the good work :)
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Just remember that all of these wonderful success stories had off-times too, where things felt even harder than usual to stay motivated; sometimes when the motivation is gone, you read the success stories to motivate you to do better that day :) I suspect that comfort eating is what led many MFPers to come to this site in the first place, so they can and do achieve it, and so can we :drinker:
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You have EVERY reason to be positive. At 12 lbs down already, you're kicking butt!!!! Just keep it up!
  • MamaLuvsDJ
    Options
    When I feel down or want to eat, I usually just take a nap....it helps because it passes time and that is time that I am not eating!