WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• CathLeenyLeen
    CathLeenyLeen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My new obsession is drinking water with some fresh citrus fruit squeezed in it. It's refreshing and livens up my water a bit so I actually want to drink it.

Water with lemon is so good!

I love with lemon and just bought a ton of oranges to eat and put in my water to boost my vitamin C intake even more during this icky cold and flu season.
  • visiri
    visiri Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Drinking it with a straw helps. I also started with really cold water, with ice and a straw. Makes it seem more like a beverage than just water. I couldn't drink water first thing in the morning a few weeks ago - it would make me sick. Now I wake up and I want water before I even get to my coffee. If you stick to it, you'll see the bloat wash away (soda can't help that - and I lost 4" around my waist washing away the bloat), your face will brighten and glow and you'll start to actually crave it, and then one day you'll have a coke and be totally disgusted with it (I am anyway - I can drink sprite but not coke).

Good luck!!!
  • Cberg9
    Cberg9 Posts: 123
    Options
    I just recently bought MIO flavoring from target...the strawberry watermelon flavor is delish! I'm not really sure what gives it the flavoring as it boasts no calories, sugar or carbs....sweetened with sucralose. that is about the only "pre-packaged" product that I use so I don't really care. Just a little squirt goes a long way.
  • epurucker82
    epurucker82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I sprinkle a little crystal light to give it a pop...I don"t use much so it's only a calorie or two...