HELP?! mentally and physically.. lol

Options
I'm so stuck! like I've been pushing myself through and eating really well lately.. my water levels are awesome lately, but yet... still the numbers wont budge. and I know it's not about the numbers, it's about the percentage, but I mean eventually the number has to go down right?

Does anyone have some tips for maybe jumpstarting the loss again? I've been maintaining for the last few weeks and no fluctuation... :/

Replies

• JustineDianaD
    JustineDianaD Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you and would love to know as well!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    well you have not logged for a few days but when you have you're eating around 1000 calories
    Trying eating more. It is recommended women eat at least 1200 calories. It is different for all women but if you are not seeing the scale move it could be that your metabolic rate has slowed due to the prolonged calorie restriction.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Open your diary and let people know what kind of burn you're getting when you work out.
  • a_acosta80
    Options
    I agree with RaeLB !!
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Mix it up! Add 200-300 more calories a day, vary your exercise routine. Maybe try zigzagging calories a bit. The numbers *will* go down again eventually if you keep working at it. Plateaus are normal.
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hard to tell when some people can't see your diary. Mine is public. But today is a horrible day for me
  • carrie564
    carrie564 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I notice a big difference when I cut carbs down by a bit. I'm not at all an Atkins diet supporter, and totally support whole grains for a healthy diet, but I definitely have a bread/cookie/brownie/muffin problem. Starchy Carb calories retain three times as much water in your body as other types of nutritional items. I notice that if I seriously cut my 'flour' and 'starchy' carbs (including potatoes), there's an almost immediate difference, mainly from bloating going down, I suppose.. If I'm trying to drop, I only let myself have about 2-3 servings a day. But then you have to make very sure that you're getting high quality 100% whole grains when you do (a slice of cake can't count!). :) Good luck!
  • farfalledibaciodinotte
    Options
    my diary is open.