I have a confession...

Options
Hello everyone...my name is Robert, and I confess...I have great hair. I'm 32 and from Canada (eh), married to a wonderful woman who is also going through this whole lifestyle change (in regards to our eating and exercise habits). At the heart of it all, I'm just a short, fat, white guy :)

So hello to you all!

Replies

• JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Good luck with it all. :smile:
  • determinedsocialworker
    Options
    Robert..to claim you have great hair, but then not show it??? How upsetting! LOL Welcome to MFP.. Good luck to you and your lady.. if you need friends, feel free to add.. ps. I'm on the other coast of Canada...some would say the better coast.. hehe.
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I don't know, you look kind of bald. Also your head is a perfect circle! Not to mention the lack of eyes, nose, mouth and ears.

:) Welcome to MFP, regardless!
  • robertmcalaster
    Options
    I was going to post a picture of me with bed-head, but I was wearing a teenage mutant ninja turtles mask in that picture, so I decided against it. Still, I had great hair in that picture.
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Suddenly you DO have hair, and a face! And arms!

:D
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • K8ty_7
    K8ty_7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome :)
  • robertmcalaster
    Options
    I know right! I was just this kind of bald, nondescript person before, and then all the sudden...BLAM! Instacreationism!
  • ezzie73
    Options
    Welcome, Im new here too good luck and remember we can do it xx Ez
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck to you and your wife!
    both of you - feel free to add me
  • fanomy
    fanomy Posts: 10
    Options
    I LOVE your intro, man.

New here too.
  • petrat76
    Options
    At the heart of it all, I'm just a short, fat, white guy :)
    you mean just a short, soon to be thin, white guy :wink:
  • robertmcalaster
    Options
    I don't know about thin, perhaps more lean would be better? :-P I'm kind of going to miss being fat. When a fat white guy dances poorly, it's funny. When a skinny white guy dances poorly, it's embarrassing.
  • ragekage21
    ragekage21 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I don't know about thin, perhaps more lean would be better? :-P I'm kind of going to miss being fat. When a fat white guy dances poorly, it's funny. When a skinny white guy dances poorly, it's embarrassing.

For this alone, I'm adding you. :) Good luck!
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Good luck to you and your wife on your weight loss. This site has done wonders for me, I hope it works as well for the two of you.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options

haha, love this excuse!! Will add you!!
  • svillanueva65
    svillanueva65 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ur funny Welcome goodluck to u two
  • karita70
    Options
    I'm new but I'm already feeling the warmth in this site. Looking forward to participating with everyone. And to reply to "I have a confession"......I spent many years (and still do sometimes) speaking words of "death" to myself. In other words, negative, discouraging, belittleling messages. We are our own biggest listeners. We need to practice positive, encouraging, praising messages to ourselves!
  • MichelleJMean
    Options
    HILARIOUS! :o)