I did it!!!

Options

Replies

• dulove2
    Options
    WOW great Job... I have to agree you dont look like the same person. CONGRATS:)
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Hope you don't mind but here you go....
    before 34qpyc8.jpg

after

hvxfmu.jpg

amazing!!!
  • fantabayo
    fantabayo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You motivate the rest of us that are trying to get there! Job well done!! :-)
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    AMAZING! You look absolutely amazing!!
  • LaLa150
    LaLa150 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!!! Congrats! :smile:
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your loss!
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Are you sure those are not pictures of two different persons? Congrats.
  • loraloha74
    Options
    Unbelievable!
  • khadijak17
    khadijak17 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Are you sure those are not pictures of two different persons? Congrats.

nope lol definitely me!!!
  • khadijak17
    Options
    Thank you so much guys for all your lovely comments it really was the best decision of my life it has been hard work and took alot of willpower especially working for mcdonalds!! i got thru my journey always giving myself my weigh day off so i wasn't depriving myself but always kept at my cals any other day.....if i felt weak and couldn't be bothered i'd look at my before pics to give me that boost........good luck to everyone out there you can do it!!!!
  • Shannonnn92
    Shannonnn92 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person and you look so young now! Congrats, greattt work!
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much guys for all your lovely comments it really was the best decision of my life it has been hard work and took alot of willpower especially working for mcdonalds!! i got thru my journey always giving myself my weigh day off so i wasn't depriving myself but always kept at my cals any other day.....if i felt weak and couldn't be bothered i'd look at my before pics to give me that boost........good luck to everyone out there you can do it!!!!

Congratulations on all of your hard work; you look amazing!! What kind of exercise/calorie goals did you follow for such an awesome transformation?
  • khadijak17
    Options
    just a 1200 cal diet every couple of weeks i would weigh myself and then have a day where i could eat all i wanted, i did spend a couple of months at the gym but then couldnt afford it........has been a hard journey but im nearly there!! this is proof anyone can do it! just don't lose the will to! nothing beats those weigh ins and the scale number being lower everyday!!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Way to go! :)
  • berkra
    berkra Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    WOW, the only thing to say... keep it up/down
    great job, this is what makes me believe I can chantge too
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person! Great job!! Thank you for sharing! I look at the success stories every day to stay motivated :)
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • Hannahtams
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous! Well done!
  • OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yowza..........you look INCREDIBLE! Well done!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You must feel so great! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!