Newbie From North Texas

Options
Hi Y'all!

I am definitely new here, I haven't even lurked on the message boards so I'm just diving right in!

I am Tiffany! I'm 24, ALMOST 25, I live in north central Texas with my hubby (recently married in October 2011!), my cats cats and one VERY spoiled mini-dachshund in our NEW home (yay!). With all these changes in my life I figure why not make another BIG lifestyle change and GET IN SHAPE?!

I was homeschooled from 4th through 12th grade soooo I didn't do a whole lot of physical education/sports. I played one season of softball and did gymnastics for a few months, all before I turned 14. After that, NOTHING! Lots of internet and junk food..... This has made me a lazy adult! I work an office job so I am sitting at a desk most of the day, chowing down on junk and such. Finally a couple of weeks ago I decided it is time to take control and stop wishing things would change. I had to make the change I want!

I've been counting calories, making healthy meal choices and doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I've already dropped 6 pounds and I can feel my muscles getting stronger. My goal isn't really to lose weight, just to get in shape, tone up and generally feel better about myself insde and out!

I really hope to meet new people and make some supportive friends on here!