turbo Jammers?

Options
Anyone out there a TJ lover? I love 35 pounds in 08 and I know turbo jam was a major factor in that weight loss! I was curious as to how many others loved or use this program. Also anyone who has tried TJ AND turbo fire. Which do you prefer? I've tried both but I'm curious what others think.

Replies

• Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I've only done Turbo Jam, but I love it as well, I just have a few of the dvd's that I rotate. I also like Walk Away the Pounds for something a little less active.
    I just found this app & boards!
  • JulesKilvo
    JulesKilvo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam it was the first workout that I have done that I actually started to see results! I have now moved on to Turbo Fire and swear by it. I just need to work up to do P90X next :-)
  • nailed479
    Options
    I have them both, and I love them both!!!!!! I like the music in TF better!!!
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I just started Turbo Jam a week ago. I'm suppose to be working out today but I'm just not feeling it lol
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I think I messed up since I tried TurboFire first... when I got around to trying TurboJam it seemed slower pace to me so, while I still love Chalene and know she can motivate me to push harder and have fun with my exercise, I much prefer TurboFire. I've had to modify the moves during some of the really high impact stuff, but I'm still enjoying the workouts and the the results so far.
  • suzie43
    suzie43 Posts: 13
    Options
    I love them both! TF is much more intense, though I feel like I get a better ab workout with some of the TJ workouts. Probably because it's a little slower paced so you have time to really focus on your core. That's my two cents worth:smile:
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I am a huge TJ fan! I don't have TF, though.
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    only Turbo Jam for me too..but LOVE it and love Chalene!