Awful day... :(

Options
My boyfriend left this morning to move to Chicago. All I want to do is eat anything and everything I can that'sbad for me. Ugh. This is awful.:cry:

Replies

• kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend left this morning to move to Chicago. All I want to do is eat anything and everything I can that'sbad for me. Ugh. This is awful.:cry:
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Oh Kristie. I can only imagine how you feel. Even though your sad right now you must remember the 70 pounds lost and what motivated you to lose that weight. Get out of the house and go for a walk. Grab a good friend and go shopping. I know right now that's the last thing you want to do but If you try to keep yourself busy you will feel better. Did you and your boyfriend break up or are you going to do long distance? Keep your chin up sweetie ,this to shall pass. Cindy
  • LilWaterBug
    LilWaterBug Posts: 213
    Options
    (((Hugs))) to you! How sad! But I agree with Cindy. Call a friend, go for a walk, start posting to a group here or even grab a good book. Just don't head to the fridge! You've already done such an amazing job! Wishing you well! :flowerforyou:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Make a mini goal to reach before you see him again! You HAVE to find a way to keep yourself motivated so you don't lose all the progress you've made!

C'Mon, you can do this! Food is not a balm. Find a new way to soothe and treat yourself.

:heart:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone...Today just super sucks. We kind of left things open and are just going to see, I guess. Ugh. I've managed to avoid the bad foods so far...due, in part, to the fact that I don't keep junk around the house and I've yet to shower or de-puff my eyes and head out of the house. I do have a bottle of wine that seems to be calling me, though. lol