9lbs. LOST!!!

Options
I am so happy! I've lost 9lbs in 3 weeks! When I look at myself I can't really tell, but when I put on my work close I can feel it. No more wiggling my way into my scrub pants! I've had a shirt hanging in my closet since spring that I never end up wearing because of the size of my arms. I'll give myself 1 more week and try it on. If I can hold out that long! Today is a good day! Hope you all are having a good day too. Keep up the good work!

Replies

• Jillian
    Jillian Posts: 88
    Options
    I am so happy! I've lost 9lbs in 3 weeks! When I look at myself I can't really tell, but when I put on my work close I can feel it. No more wiggling my way into my scrub pants! I've had a shirt hanging in my closet since spring that I never end up wearing because of the size of my arms. I'll give myself 1 more week and try it on. If I can hold out that long! Today is a good day! Hope you all are having a good day too. Keep up the good work!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    That is AWESOME YAY!!!!!
    :bigsmile:
    dd
  • wkoon76
    wkoon76 Posts: 22
    Options
    Congratulations and keep up the fight. Hope you meet all your goals. I've lost a whole whopping 6lbs since the beginning of the year, 44 more to go, lol.
  • GodzGirl
    Options
    Congratulations! Great Job! I'm happy for you. :bigsmile:
  • Erica92627
    Options
    Congratulations and keep up the fight. Hope you meet all your goals. I've lost a whole whopping 6lbs since the beginning of the year, 44 more to go, lol.

6 pounds in 25 days , that is awesome. hopefully I can see that same result too. So by April I should be able to loose what I want? Who thinks that is possible, saying that I continue to watch what I eat and keep exercising?
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WAY TO GO!! Congrats:flowerforyou:
  • CamCam
    CamCam Posts: 43
    Options
    OMG!!!!! congrats to u
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    WOW. That is amazing. Keep it up.
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    wow. that's great! keep it up.
    P
  • shana1875
    Options
    That's FANTASTIC!!! keep up the good work
  • gloriahulst
    Options
    Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    WEIGH TO GO!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • erin83070
    erin83070 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome!:flowerforyou: