Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

9lbs. LOST!!!

Jillian
Jillian Posts: 88
edited September 18 in Motivation and Support
I am so happy! I've lost 9lbs in 3 weeks! When I look at myself I can't really tell, but when I put on my work close I can feel it. No more wiggling my way into my scrub pants! I've had a shirt hanging in my closet since spring that I never end up wearing because of the size of my arms. I'll give myself 1 more week and try it on. If I can hold out that long! Today is a good day! Hope you all are having a good day too. Keep up the good work!

Replies

• Jillian
    Jillian Posts: 88
    I am so happy! I've lost 9lbs in 3 weeks! When I look at myself I can't really tell, but when I put on my work close I can feel it. No more wiggling my way into my scrub pants! I've had a shirt hanging in my closet since spring that I never end up wearing because of the size of my arms. I'll give myself 1 more week and try it on. If I can hold out that long! Today is a good day! Hope you all are having a good day too. Keep up the good work!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    That is AWESOME YAY!!!!!
    :bigsmile:
    dd
  • wkoon76
    wkoon76 Posts: 22
    Congratulations and keep up the fight. Hope you meet all your goals. I've lost a whole whopping 6lbs since the beginning of the year, 44 more to go, lol.
  • Congratulations! Great Job! I'm happy for you. :bigsmile:
  • Congratulations and keep up the fight. Hope you meet all your goals. I've lost a whole whopping 6lbs since the beginning of the year, 44 more to go, lol.

6 pounds in 25 days , that is awesome. hopefully I can see that same result too. So by April I should be able to loose what I want? Who thinks that is possible, saying that I continue to watch what I eat and keep exercising?
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    :flowerforyou: WAY TO GO!! Congrats:flowerforyou:
  • CamCam
    CamCam Posts: 43
    OMG!!!!! congrats to u
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    WOW. That is amazing. Keep it up.
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    wow. that's great! keep it up.
    P
  • That's FANTASTIC!!! keep up the good work
  • Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    WEIGH TO GO!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • erin83070
    erin83070 Posts: 78 Member
    Congrats! That's awesome!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.