Replies

• aponia
    aponia Posts: 28
    Options
    I'll be your friend! 8D
  • Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    sending you a friend request, the more support the merrier! :-)
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me! Love to be as helpful as I can! I love this site and there are a lot of people here to give support!
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new also and need support.. How do I add friends?
  • tattooedtealady
    tattooedtealady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    If you would like to add me as a friend, feel free! The more support for each other the better! I'm 23, from the UK and aiming to lose 6st overall, at least 2.5st of which I want to lose by mid-April! My food diary is also public :) xo
  • magicsd77
    Options
    all please feel free to add me!
  • sxynanaplay
    sxynanaplay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    We ALL need support, i know that I need support too because i will fall off the band wagon from time to time. i usually get discouraged and i give up then i end up trying to buy some new clothes and depressed all over again! I have sent my friend request. Lets motivate and be motivated! :D
  • angiesto
    Options
    IM NEW HERE ALSO AND WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A STRONG SUPPORT SYSTEM...SOME DAYS ARE HARDER THAN OTHERS BUT I THINK WE CAN DO IT WITH EACH OTHER!!!!! I NEED HELP, SERIOUSLY LOL....NO SEROIUSLY!
  • F1uffy2
    F1uffy2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone. I'm on here every day at some point and am happy to support, motivate and have a general chat. I've been on here since just after New Year and am in it for the long haul.

Mich.x