A question for well endowed women

Options
2»

Replies

• reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I double bag the girls. Regular bra and sports bra. Even then too many jacks can be painful, but it helps.

38DD too and this is what I do.
  • kadoodle76
    Options
    Imma check some off these out too cuz even tho I am fairly average I think with my 42 C's...I do look ridiculous trying to hold them suckers still while I jump around! lol
  • kadoodle76
    Options
    I was a 38DDD and have had good luck with the Champion powersleek back-close sports bra from justmysize . com. I don't like the ones that don't hook in the back.

I HATE the ones that go over your head cuz they bunch up and are a pain the butt! I thought that was the only way they made sports bras :P
  • ksmorck
    ksmorck Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • bpayne78
    bpayne78 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Great question.. I need to know too. I am on day 6 of 30 day S and am a size 40 E. I don't know how i haven't got two black eyes yet!!! the jumping jacks are seriously dangerous right now.

Am in UK so any Uk stockists would be great.

I am a 32 G/GG and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bra that I get from Bravissimo (in the UK.....)
    http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingerie/sports-bras/max-sports-bra-top/red-blue/be53rb/?show=16&sort=1&level=1

They are AWESOME on customer service for those who are in the US. Yes they are a little pricey BUT at my size, ANYTHING that is both cute AND functional is a plus. I get my regular, everyday bras from them too. I can't say enough how much I love them.....
  • bpayne78
    bpayne78 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm 38DDD and would love to know this also! I haven't been able to find a "wire-less" sports bra in my size...even at all the specialty stores. Bumping incase someone has a miracle bra! =)

Bravissimo.com

I'm a 36H (or 36DDDDD) and I can RUN in mine. It's wireless and I bought it in the UK. Bravissimo should be available in the US as well.

^^^^^^THIS!!!!!!!
  • JamesBurkes
    JamesBurkes Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I just noticed that the thread is for well-endowed WOMEN..... ;)
  • cakeums
    cakeums Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber and Enell are supposed to be the best for DD and up. Moving Comfort is supposed to be good too, but I personally couldn't get a good fit with what I tried on at ****'s.

I've heard that wearing two bras can push your breast tissue downward too much and stretch it out, but I don't know how true that is. I will wear a sports bra and a shelf bra tank together, but the shelf bras aren't supportive, as all of us more endowed girls know!
  • cakeums
    Options
    Shock Absorber and Enell are supposed to be the best for DD and up. Moving Comfort is supposed to be good too, but I personally couldn't get a good fit with what I tried on at ****'s.

I've heard that wearing two bras can push your breast tissue downward too much and stretch it out, but I don't know how true that is. I will wear a sports bra and a shelf bra tank together, but the shelf bras aren't supportive, as all of us more endowed girls know!

LOL, it bleeped out D*ck's!
  • wildcata77
    Options
    Sorry, I just noticed that the thread is for well-endowed WOMEN..... ;)

VOYEUR!
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    i have heard Enell is good. i don't own one though cause they're a bit pricey :/ i generally do a sports bra and then a built-in bra tank top over it. the rest of the tank top fits, but the boob area is always too small so it generally holds me in well (44 DDD or so here)
  • countrygirl812
    Options
    Just a DD? LOL, I was a G/H cup when I started the 30DS on Jan 1st. I am now your size at a DD, and I am thanking holy baby lizards that I'm a DD. Anyways, I just wear a regular bra and a sports bra on top. When I was a G/H cup, I wore a regular bra and two sports bras over top of it.
  • Kellymac88
    Kellymac88 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I double bag the girls. Regular bra and sports bra. Even then too many jacks can be painful, but it helps.

Try triple bag!! I do use the XXLs from target with a tight fitting exercise tank top and then sometimes even a smoother tank over that to cinch those suckers down :)
  • cakeums
    Options
    Just a DD? LOL, I was a G/H cup when I started the 30DS on Jan 1st. I am now your size at a DD, and I am thanking holy baby lizards that I'm a DD. Anyways, I just wear a regular bra and a sports bra on top. When I was a G/H cup, I wore a regular bra and two sports bras over top of it.

I wore a G after my second was born and tried to go for an easy run when she was about 3 weeks old. Holy cow, trying to contain them was a disaster!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I wear the shock absorber from figleaves. I don't think you can find anything in my size in a store. I have to order online. I can find some things in my size at Nordstrom's, but it's even more expensive there.
  • bunniehops
    bunniehops Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Had a look great Thanks :)
  • sueb12345678
    sueb12345678 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    www.shock--absorber.co.uk

Use them all the time for running nothing moves... :happy: