Replies

• ahaynes
    ahaynes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!
  • MomsTooBig
    MomsTooBig Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You are totally rawking that dress!!!!! Oh I can't wait.....that look on your face is what it's all about!

Congrats on your accomplishment hun,.......you are a true inspiration! Thanks so much for posting!

13680624.png

Tracy
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fabulous!!
  • KarateGoddess
    KarateGoddess Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • cklei
    cklei Posts: 29
    Options
    You look amazing, what a wonderful job and an inspiration to all of us who have just begun and even those finishing up.

15650699.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! You look amazing!!!!
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! Almost brings tears to my eyes knowing that you were able to accomplish such a goal. I know that I can do this! I will use you as great motivation to keep going!!! Thanks for sharing your story!!!
  • campbellcjdm
    Options
    Most awesome !!
  • loftus2005
    Options
    WHOOOOT!!!!! WHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look A-Mazing!!!!!!! you go girl!!! :D
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!
  • charlieduc
    Options
    You look amazing! Awesome, awesome, awesome :happy:
  • ReeRich
    ReeRich Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow! U look great! And just gave me added motivation....thank u!!
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. All of us here know how hard it is to get to where you are. WTG. You look awesome.
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    you look amazing....congrats....
  • tharvey3
    Options
    Wow that is amazing, the difference between the before pic and the after is like looking at two different people. I am very inspired by you. I am 229 now and I want to get down to around 160 and I am the same height as you so it is alittle overwhelming to think that I could look that small.....I really look forward to losing the mommy look and I am ready to be sexy. Very proud of you!!! :wink:
  • kittyneutron
    kittyneutron Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow this is so inspiring! Thank YOU for posting! You have inspired me especially as my starting weight was almost 250 lbs at 5 foot 9 so it is great to see what is possible!
  • jjohnboy2000
    jjohnboy2000 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Keep it up.
  • Mary2270
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! I am currently 263, 5'10. I look forward to looking so good next year! Thanks for posting!
  • jeanmoody1
    Options
    Congratulations! You look beautiful and are a testament to good ole hard work, common sense, no gimick, no excuse weight loss!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congratulations :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!