Options

Replies

• bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    That is so great... I will be happy to reach a size 7 again... I bet you look great in it too!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That's awesome!! Congrats!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome.
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Congradulations for such a great job:drinker: :flowerforyou: That is awesome:drinker:
  • mncardiojunkie
    mncardiojunkie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Oh YEAH! Yeah yeah yeah!

That's what it's all about! (Well also a healthy lifestyle..but right now..cute dresses is what it's all about.):love: And that's a cute dress!

Happy Snoopy Dance for you!
  • wlsjules
    wlsjules Posts: 11
    Options
    Awesome!!!:bigsmile:

Okay, here's a question for ya!

I am now a size 4! How do you find anything in a size 3? I can't find anything in a size 4 that's good for my age (44). Everything is for those teenie boppers!

Where can I find clothes that will keep me a 'hip' gramma without trying to look like I'm trying to hard to look young?

Congrats!!!!
  • bonniejo
    Options
    Awesome!!!:bigsmile:

Okay, here's a question for ya!

I am now a size 4! How do you find anything in a size 3? I can't find anything in a size 4 that's good for my age (44). Everything is for those teenie boppers!

Where can I find clothes that will keep me a 'hip' gramma without trying to look like I'm trying to hard to look young?

Congrats!!!!

Maybe sizes are odd for juniors and even for womens? I'm not sure. I very rarely buy even sizes, only when I'm shopping in expensive stores (like for prom dresses, etc)
  • sarahiris
    sarahiris Posts: 82
    Options
    what zise is a 3 in the uk
  • carolstrange0
    Options
    WHOOOO size 3 thats awesome!!

ONE DAY that will be me!! Soon
  • bonniejo
    Options
    what zise is a 3 in the uk

I went to a size conversion and it looks like a 5ish
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!