How Many Kids Do You Have?

Options

Replies

• bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Zero. Zilch. Nada.

This. *happy dance* ..we'll see if the happy dance changes in the next few years, lol.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    3 daughters, Tammy passed away in 2010 at the age of 38 from Cancer. Crys age 37 and Rhy age 29 (in 10 days).
  • SeaSiren1
    SeaSiren1 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Mine 21, 19, 16, 14 ... His 13, 9 ... Ours 23mo. So 7 altogether.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    one:

IMAG2227.jpg
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    We have 4. Two lovely ladies ages 11 and 6, and two handsome boys ages 8 and 3. They are amazing and I count my blessings every day. :)
  • allylourn
    Options
    I have 3 boys and 1 girl and a 4 month old grand daughter....our first grandbaby! Love my children so much!
  • jttoledo
    Options
    I have two perfect little boys. One will be 10 tomorrow and the other will be 10 on June 2nd. They are the two best little boys ever! I'm completely biased! I also have a husband and 3 male dogs! There will certainly be a testosterone issue in my home in the coming years! Unless, someday we produce a perfect little baby girl!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    We have 2. An almost 7 year old boy named Alex and a 4 year old girl named Cheyenne. We also have 3 furbabies, Allie who's an all black cat, Bella who's a maine coon and Zoe who's a tuxie.
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    1 - she is a 2 month old baby girl. I feel absolutely blessed and would be happy with just her. But I would LOVE a crazy houseful... never know how things will work out! Or what you can afford... lol

You are so right! I am living that right now with college. Kids are super expensive and if you want to give them an edge in life, college is almost a necessity. My son goes to a University and my monthly bill is $3,000. And that's WITH
    2 scholarships! Multiply that by 10 months X 4 yrs. UGH!!! Grad school is on him!
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    None right now but maybe someday.
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Three... A son 32, a son 30, and a daughter 21. Your grown children become your best friends:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    1.75?

A two year old son, Jasper and due Valentines day with our daughter Marlaina.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    5 - 4 boys & 1 girl ages 7, 5, 4, 2 & 3 months.
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I have one, a two year old daughter.

me too. She will be three in march, though.
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    4 boys ages...

7 1/2
    5 1/2

Lots of wrestling, burping, sports games constant eating, and best of all... loving their mama!
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    4, two boys & two girls

Cody, 14
    Jacqueline, 10
    Carissa, 6
    Clark, 5
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    I have five. 14 YO daughter, 12 YO daughter, 5 YO daughter (6 next month), 4 YO son, and 19 month old son. :)
  • ladybug813
    Options
    I have 3 fantastic kids 24, 21 and 18 I miss my babies at home (sometimes):bigsmile:
  • italiabella
    italiabella Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    4 boys ---- 6, 4, 3 and another due next month.
  • mamajillian
    Options
    Daugher-4 years and Son-14 months. They are such sweeties!