I need friends on MFP & motivation!

Options
Hi everyone! :)

I have had an account with MFP for a long time. I successfuly lost 50 LBS on my own by watching what I ate, going for morning walks & staying motivated. I am very proud of what I accomplished, but I'm still not happy. I have lost a lot of weight in my arms, face and legs but still have a flabby belly, which I HATE.

I had a gym membership for 3 months and went every single day for at least an hour and a half. Once my membership was up, it was summer time so I planned on going for walks and bike rides with my boyfriend...that didnt happen. He got a new job, I got a promotion, he got into a car accident, I took a semester off from college to focus on getting life back on track. Now my job is even more hectic, I am back in college and it just seems like i never have time! I need to get back into the gym because it made me feel much more healthier and I still want to loose at least another 10 LBS.

I need the motivation and friends on MFP to help me get through this final step in my weight loss journey! I remember from previously how amazing my friends on MFP were in getting me along the process so I cant wait to start meeting new people along the way of my ending process.

thank you all so much & goodluck everyone with there weight loss journey!

-Brittany

Replies

• Lollliiipopzzzz
    Options
    You did it once, you can do it again!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am here to encouarge and motivate... I only take limited friend requests... But hey if you feel like your up for it you can add me :D