Greetings from MD

Options
Hi everybody. I am on here to keep track of progress and keep a record of my work. Has anyone suffered from calorie-counting obsession? :^) My husband doesn't understand at all!

Replies

• vignette1975
    Options
    Hi everybody. I am on here to keep track of progress and keep a record of my work. Has anyone suffered from calorie-counting obsession? :^) My husband doesn't understand at all!
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    very obsessed with calories too lol, i think it consumes 1/2 my day either looking at nutritional info or talking about it to my boyfriend, though he has deaf ears too and i think im starting to drive him crazy!
  • Nessc
    Nessc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome:flowerforyou: My husband is now looking at labels a lot and my 17 year old son is even keeping me on the straight and narrow..imagine that:noway:
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    yes and my mom and my son both think I'm nuts the only one who is still staying positive is my 4 year old
  • vignette1975
    Options
    And it is so tough to eat out! We went to the Cheesecake Factory today... there goes two days worth of caloric intake right there! :^)
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    hmmmmm.... with a name like Cheesecake Factory.....

:wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • vignette1975
    Options
    Thanks so much! I am definitely loving this site!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I am definitely loving this site!

you are welcome.