OH MY GOD

Options
So i measured myself again today and enterd in all the info and went and checked the progress wich i havent done but once and this is what i see

Hips start: 52 Inches
Hips now: 48 inches

Waist start: 40.5 Inches
Waist now:36.5 Inches

Bust Start:46 Inches
Bust now: 44 Inches (alot of that is change of bra had a padded now i dont!)

Thigh Start: 27 Inches
Thigh Now: 26 Inches (and ive only been tracking this sence 3/2!!!!)

Bicep Start: 13 Inches
Bicep Now: 12.24 Inches (only been tracking this one sence 3/2 as well!)

Neck start: 15 Inches
Neck Now: 14 Incehs

So i have lost 12.24 inches from my body omg! im so proud of myself. i feel sexier every day. and alot of the cloths i had saved for when i lost weight are starting to be to big on me! and really i try to follow to a t on my calories but im not perfect but i do go ot the gym 5 days a week and work my tooshy off! so that helps! i would feel ontop of the world right now if i wasnt so darn tired haha.

Replies

• beautifullyjaded
    Options
    So i measured myself again today and enterd in all the info and went and checked the progress wich i havent done but once and this is what i see

Hips start: 52 Inches
    Hips now: 48 inches

Waist start: 40.5 Inches
    Waist now:36.5 Inches

Bust Start:46 Inches
    Bust now: 44 Inches (alot of that is change of bra had a padded now i dont!)

Thigh Start: 27 Inches
    Thigh Now: 26 Inches (and ive only been tracking this sence 3/2!!!!)

Bicep Start: 13 Inches
    Bicep Now: 12.24 Inches (only been tracking this one sence 3/2 as well!)

Neck start: 15 Inches
    Neck Now: 14 Incehs

So i have lost 12.24 inches from my body omg! im so proud of myself. i feel sexier every day. and alot of the cloths i had saved for when i lost weight are starting to be to big on me! and really i try to follow to a t on my calories but im not perfect but i do go ot the gym 5 days a week and work my tooshy off! so that helps! i would feel ontop of the world right now if i wasnt so darn tired haha.
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    my god too
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    mine, too!

GOOD JOB!
  • wrinkles
    wrinkles Posts: 40
    Options
    Fantastic job...you should be proud :wink:

164940.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! I love to lose a couple inches off the breastage!!:laugh:
  • turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    SUPER JOB!
  • beautifullyjaded
    Options

hahaha mine are not super big id like them not to get much smaller if at all....>.< but its startign to look like it might have to happen anyways. oh well.
  • johnblake
    Options

hahaha mine are not super big id like them not to get much smaller if at all....>.< but its startign to look like it might have to happen anyways. oh well.

That is a great photo
  • beautifullyjaded
    Options
    wich one..the one of my daughter and i sleeping while daddy snaps a picture evil evil man haha.
  • johnblake
    Options
    wich one..the one of my daughter and i sleeping while daddy snaps a picture evil evil man haha.

yes that evil man takes good pics
  • beautifullyjaded
    Options

yes that evil man takes good pics

haha well thank you i was super exaused from not enough sleep getting up at 4:30 am to go to the gym then to work and i drive a lunch truck so im in and out up and down all over the place loading unloading trying to get to stops on time outside in the weather wether its 90 or -30 (have worked in both!) ugh just thinking about makes me tired haha. So when i got home from work we crashed! it was super awsome i love napping with her. shes my best buddy.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome. Congrats on the 29 pounds lost too. You are doing great.
  • beautifullyjaded
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome. Congrats on the 29 pounds lost too. You are doing great.
    Thanks! Congrats on your 30 lbs!!!! your looking fabulous!
  • amahlman
    amahlman Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    oh emmm geee! Congrats! So are you eating the 1200 cal diet or sometimes more adn sometimes less? I am trying to figure this out! ha! Thanks ahead of time for your feedback.:happy:
  • beautifullyjaded
    Options
    oh emmm geee! Congrats! So are you eating the 1200 cal diet or sometimes more adn sometimes less? I am trying to figure this out! ha! Thanks ahead of time for your feedback.:happy:

haha i was eating 1200 for a while then i platued and have been having trouble losing the pounds but am losing inches. and im with that i guess. but i think i had my calories set to low cause i had myself on sedentry (wich i am obviously not) and set to where i went to the gym 3 days a week for 30 when i go 5 days a week for 20-40 min...so now i eat about 1400 a day and that suits me well. i think half the time i end up eating over that but its usualy healthy stuff. like when i go to my dads house hes got a big huge bowl of peanuts sitting there so i always snack on them and never keep track how much i eat but i figure im a pretty active person lately and i only track my gym workout so *shrug* i feel ok about what i eat. you just gotta figure what works for you. what im doing is working i eat enough and i feel great and im losing. keep it up youll get there.
  • vignette1975
    Options
    Excellent! great job all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!