Scales moving slow, inches coming off

Options
turtle31
turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
One of my goals was to get into a size 14 without looking at a 16. Well today I went to TArget to buy some khaki pants for work and GUESS WHAT? THE 16 was too big. I WAS SO HAPPY. I tried on both and to my surprise the 14 was perfect with a little room in the back and in the crouch area. SIZE 12 here I come!

Replies

• turtle31
    Options
    One of my goals was to get into a size 14 without looking at a 16. Well today I went to TArget to buy some khaki pants for work and GUESS WHAT? THE 16 was too big. I WAS SO HAPPY. I tried on both and to my surprise the 14 was perfect with a little room in the back and in the crouch area. SIZE 12 here I come!
  • beautifullyjaded
    Options
    Congrats thats such a wonderful feeling!!!!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • turtle31
    Options
    How did you post your goals?
  • beautifullyjaded
    Options
    How did you post your goals?
    you go to my home, settings, change forum signature and put them in there.
  • turtle31
    Options
    Thanks so much. I see our goals are close. Good Luck! Cute baby. I don't have any but I'm a teacher so I have 18 second graders everyday!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so awesome. keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!