I love spinning!

Options
turtle31
turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
Oh, I forgot to mention that I went to 3 spin classes this week. WE're on spring break so I thought I'd take advantage of the free time. I weigh myself on Monday before I go back to work so I'm eager to see what I did this week. Oh, by the way BYE-BYE WW I'm loving MFP! I .used the $40 bucks and bought a WW scale at Kohl's

Replies

• turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Oh, I forgot to mention that I went to 3 spin classes this week. WE're on spring break so I thought I'd take advantage of the free time. I weigh myself on Monday before I go back to work so I'm eager to see what I did this week. Oh, by the way BYE-BYE WW I'm loving MFP! I .used the $40 bucks and bought a WW scale at Kohl's
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, sounds like you are doing such a great job, keep up the great work.
  • cavanar2
    cavanar2 Posts: 46
    Options
    Congrats:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Good for you on both counts! Congrats! I just did my second spin class & my legs are burning!
  • llmgold11
    llmgold11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have been Spinning 3 days a week since March 2nd...I'm slowly becoming the "Spin skank." My friend said the minute you try more than 2 other instructors you have become one. I've been to every instructor they offer and I'm in LOVE!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Spin skank?? Never heard that one.

I have 4 instructors that I alternate between...what is the term for that? :huh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

I have 4 instructors that I alternate between...what is the term for that? :huh:

spinner bait:laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

spinner bait:laugh:

Spinner bait? :huh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!