Desk Jobs / Kids in sports/Lots of Traveling Ideas Pls

Options
Need some ideas please.. First a little on my situation I have a desk job from 7:00 am - 4:30-5:00 pm sometimes later ( we own our own company so i have to be pretty commited) I have two very active kids in sports EVERY SPORT which means alot of traveling on weekends and all summer sometimes anywhere from 1-8 hours to games ALL YEAR ROUND which has contributed to my "bigness" over the years eating on the road and sitting on my *kitten* either at work or driving the kids to sports or sitting down watching a sport. I do the regular house hold stuff cooking cleaning but getting time for exercise is honestly really tough! The eating on the road thing I can handle this year because I can always pack for myself, and stop at a grocery store so there is no excuse there.. The exercise part is my biggest challenge. Ontop of that little bit I live where there is lots of snow and lots of - 30 below weather in the winter so outside activities for 5 months out of the year are pretty much squashed .. I dont live in a city or town and with my work schedule and kids sports schedule getting to a gym is almost imposible unless I do it at midnight... and to top it off im asthmatic. BUT.. I can do most exercises and walk on my tredmill and do stuff when i get a break to myself (not often) I just cant do it for as long and as hard as alot of other people and I know as my weight goes down the asthma gets better to. So my question is .. for other people who have a job or lifestyle that limits thier time to do activities and exercise what do you do? Ive been doing squats in my office as many as I can once an hour ( my office isnt that big) I moved my filing cabinet so I have to stand up to do filing.. and ive been trying to make a point of getting up to stretch more often and work on my posture but I need some Ideas ! I am totally stumped about what I can do while im travelling. P.S I dont have stairs at work :( I dont really log my exercise cause i never get a chance to do it for 20 minutes or more.. but I know moving as much and as often as you can is better than not moving at all so every bit counts and those are the ideas I need.