My New Life

Options
Hello everyone. New to this site. Recently divorced, and in a brand new relationship. Got a little heavy over the course of a very bad five year marriage, and my boyfriend has an amazing body (six pack). I feel kind of undeserving being as how I am not happy with the way I look. He has amazing will power, something that I am seriously lacking!! I have been dieting for the past month and have not seen much of a difference, and feeling very discouraged, like maybe I will just look this way for life. Anyone felt that way? I just want to give up................help!!!

Replies

• southern_gurl
    Options
    Hello everyone. New to this site. Recently divorced, and in a brand new relationship. Got a little heavy over the course of a very bad five year marriage, and my boyfriend has an amazing body (six pack). I feel kind of undeserving being as how I am not happy with the way I look. He has amazing will power, something that I am seriously lacking!! I have been dieting for the past month and have not seen much of a difference, and feeling very discouraged, like maybe I will just look this way for life. Anyone felt that way? I just want to give up................help!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: