Replies

• WobblyW
    Options
    Good for you! Good Luck
  • forky
    forky Posts: 3
    Options
    I no longer ask my Wii what it thinks. :(

However, I recently bought the Black Eyed Peas and the Michael Jackson dance games and LOVE them both. Hopefully I can reclaim a relationship with the Wii scale in the future!
  • qwills2cats
    qwills2cats Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    When I get to a healthy weight I am making the 2 hour drive to my sisters to change my Mii on her Wii fit... It will bug me knowing that it is still all obese when it shouldn't be anymore.
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! I can't wait until that happens here. Revel in that happy place.
  • justnicole08
    justnicole08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • ZumbaLin
    ZumbaLin Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    How wonderful!!!! I can see the smile on your face - congrats on a job well done!!! Keep up the great work!
  • ZumbaLin
    ZumbaLin Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    How funny!!!! Mine would say that too! Keep up the good work! It's not an easy journey that's for sure!!!
  • ladyplaz
    ladyplaz Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for that. Plus, I can't wait for it to stop going "ohhhhh". Congrats on making it to that stage.
  • janetsnakehole
    janetsnakehole Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am about 5 lbs from reaching a healthy weight on there and I just can't wait! I get a little nervous every time I weigh in but I love looking at my graph going down!
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

I can't wait for that little annoying voice to tell me I am overweight LOL
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Oh my godsh, try being pregnant! I used to do the wii when i was pregnant, and i mean PREGNANT. i was 199 pounds when i went into labor, and i started my pregnancy at 117 pounds....

i didnt use the wii for about 6 months into the pregnancy, and when i stepped on that bad boy i was like 170 pounds...

it was like

THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE, IS THIS YOU!?

And there was no pregnant option, so my mii was just a huge blob.... and my husband and his friend got to witness it, it was AWFUL
  • dwtouch4
    Options
    Congratulations. I felt so good the first time I heard it tell me I was overweight. It's kind of funny we'd be happy to hear that. Then when it told me I was normal and my Wii did a dance I was super thrilled. I felt I had finally arrived. It still feels good to hear that now. Keep going and you'll get there, just a matter of time now.
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I can't wait for that day!

I don't know about you, but I hate when it goes, "Oh!" as if to say, "Get off me, you fat person!" xD
  • mrsred79
    Options
    This happened to me the other day! I was so happy when it said "that's overweight" also. Such a nice change from "that's obese!"
  • Dreamin_Skinny
    Options
    Congrats! I am almost out of the obese bmi into overweight too. It's exciting! It means all of this is worth it!
  • dwtouch4
    Options
    When it goes Ooh or Oh, I'm not sure that has to do with your weight. It still does that to me on occasion but also sometimes says 'great!'. It also did this when I was obese. I think it has to do with your center of mass or your foot positioning although I have yet to figure out exactly where it wants me.
  • Ainohikari
    Ainohikari Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha... I thought it was just me that hated that little Wii voice!

...now if i could get it to stop saying "Ooooh!" when i step on the board...
    It says that no matter what you weigh i think.... Pretty sure it did that for my skinny friend.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    When I weighed myself this morning, the Wii did not say "That's Obese!" It said "That's overweight!" I'm sooooo excited! Those of you who use the Wii understand how exciting that is!

Awesome! So I'm guessing your Mii didn't "plump up" after you weighed in ;-)
  • Kerryket
    Kerryket Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Love those words, I heard them before, promised I would never get here again, but I'm heading back that way!
  • emstgm
    emstgm Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great for you! I look forward to that too. Mine still says, "That's obese!"

Last time I used the Wii, my son asked, "Mom, why are you a beast?" :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!