Donuts

I'm so glad that I do not like donuts too much because today someone brought in 3 boxes of donuts. I had a yogurt (seriously I don't like yogurt too much, but I found a few flavors that I like so I am starting to enjoy it) this morning. A few people are telling me to (they don't know I am trying to loose weight) get a donut. So they don't feel bad I just say I'll come back later for one. Donuts just never real appealed to me. I mean I'll eat them if that is all there is, or if there is one that looks good (hardly ever). Or if I get that boredum hunger. I don't think I will have to worry about the donuts today though. I really think I can resit anyones presure to grab "just one" donut. Ha, someone took two!

Replies

• I'm so glad that I do not like donuts too much because today someone brought in 3 boxes of donuts. I had a yogurt (seriously I don't like yogurt too much, but I found a few flavors that I like so I am starting to enjoy it) this morning. A few people are telling me to (they don't know I am trying to loose weight) get a donut. So they don't feel bad I just say I'll come back later for one. Donuts just never real appealed to me. I mean I'll eat them if that is all there is, or if there is one that looks good (hardly ever). Or if I get that boredum hunger. I don't think I will have to worry about the donuts today though. I really think I can resit anyones presure to grab "just one" donut. Ha, someone took two!