Options
    All i can say is AMAZING!!!!!! good for you x
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • jrow0524
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep it up. Hopefully I can be as successful.
  • RadBarb
    RadBarb Posts: 19
    Options
    Great work! 30lbs is what I am hoping to lose. Thank you for posting and the inspiration you bring to many of us with your success! Keep up the great work. You will be at your goal weight before you know it! - Barb
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    You Look great. So proud of you!!! I hope i can keep it up this time around!!Keep it up!!:bigsmile:
  • Rachel_1986
    Rachel_1986 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    well done!! you look great :)
  • jenjoycrooks
    jenjoycrooks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME! Very inspiring! :)
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • gwmedicgod
    gwmedicgod Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Great Job... Keep up the good wrok....
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're looking great!! What a difference!
  • kmankin
    kmankin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bravo and thanks for the inspiration! I needed to read your post today to keep me on track.
  • apatrick106
    apatrick106 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    As far as "what i did"...I simply used MFP to log my food and i workout.

When i first started i did what most people do and started out at 1200 calories..took me a few weeks to realize that was BAD for me, i was cranky and hungry and just had no energy. So i upped my calories and i've pretty much stayed in the 1700-2000 range for the most part, some days are lower and some are higher and yes i eat back my exercise calories or at least most of them.

For exercise...i started out biking 10+ miles a day while the weather was still nice but the weather quickly turned cold and that's when i found out about Jillian Michael's workouts. I've done 2 rounds of the 30 day shred and 1 round of Ripped in 30 and i'm currently doing a 3rd round of the 30 day shred(can't say enough good things about this workout).

Thank you for this! I have been at this for month and I do not care what eat or do not eat I am HUNGRY (DAG IT) I have been trying to fight my way through it and the headaches and feeling exhausted is just too much, I was trying to do exactly what MFP suggest and was having the worse time! I read how people do not eat their calories back and I wonder HOW??? I am starving!! LOL! I am going to up my calories and keep working out! We all need to find what works best for us!!

You look great!!! Keep it up!!! Your doggie is super cute too!!
  • cst13117
    Options
    Well done hope I can do thje same.
  • mswillems
    mswillems Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the good work!
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Just goes to show you what even a loss of 30 lbs. can do! Great job!
  • belmoo
    belmoo Posts: 4
    Options
    EXCELLENT WORK!
  • empresslove13
    empresslove13 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    whoa! 30 lbs made a huge difference. you look amazing and i bet you feel even better!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome. Keep up the good work!
  • ccbing
    ccbing Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • Dawn_2013
    Dawn_2013 Posts: 170
    Options
    Inspiring!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!