Turning the love on!

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm so happy to be here! My friend told me about this site and app, and I am so glad that she did, it makes the "fitness experience" so much more fun when you have cool pie charts, breakdowns, friends and gadgets.

Being here feels like a big deal to me. I'm honestly not overweight by that much. I am 5'10 and about 190 pounds, my lifestyle is very active. I work at a health food store, am a massage therapist, and love to do things outside. I'm dabbling in boxing, I hike, I run, go on long beach walks with my dog, do yoga. However, I sabotage myself with food. Just because I have a diet low in refined sugar, full of whole foods and produce doesn't mean that I don't still overeat like crazy and get into horribly depressed moods where I just sit on the couch in self loathing.

Anyway, it dawned on me recently that I don't love myself as much as I ought to. In fact, I can trace many of my woes in life to the idea that I do not give my body, mind and spirit the respect and love that I project on to others in my life. As part of my new plan to learn how to love myself and boost up my confidence and inner life force, I've decided to really focus on my health from the inside out. The idea is that if I show my body the care that I deserve, other aspects of life will be begin to fall into place.

It may all sound silly, but if feels pretty profound and exciting.

(In short, I just want to look like "me", and not the dumpy girl that has been browbeaten by self doubt)

Feel free to message me if you are interested in juicing or raw foods! I have a plethora of vegan, vegetarian and raw food ideas!