Thunder Valley!

Options
Rachael
Rachael Posts: 168 Member
Any other NASCAR junkies out there? Anyone else looking forward to the race at Bristol today? It's definitely one of my favorite tracks! Just hope I can steer clear of the beer while watching the race :smile:

Let's go racing!

Replies

• Rachael
    Options
    Any other NASCAR junkies out there? Anyone else looking forward to the race at Bristol today? It's definitely one of my favorite tracks! Just hope I can steer clear of the beer while watching the race :smile:

Let's go racing!
  • LilWaterBug
    LilWaterBug Posts: 213
    Options
    Oh Yeah! We're ALL over it today! Boogity! Boogity! Boogity! Let's go Racin' Boys!

I'm a Harvick fan and he won yesterday so I'm looking for a repeat! :bigsmile:

We're doing Buffalo Chicken Breasts today. Healthier than typical wings but a family tradition for Bristol.

Enjoy the race! :drinker:
  • Rachael
    Options
    You too! Hmmm....buffalo chicken breasts...sounds yummy.

Yes, Harvick did great yesterday! I'm a Dale Jr fan. Still holding out for his big win...maybe today??? I just love watching, no matter who wins.

Have fun! :drinker:
  • thewakechic
    Options
    Watching the pre-race now. Hope Jeff Gordon wins. I want the streak to end :)

Have fun eating good (yummy buffalo chicken) and watching the race!
  • Rachael
    Options
    Me too! Would love to see Jeff Gordon end his streak... When Dale Sr was still alive, I couldn't stand Jeff Gordon, but he's one of my favorites now. Funny that he''s an old-timer now! I feel old :cry:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Yeah! more NASCAR fans!

Go Jimmie!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    haha....I didn't watch...I just had to go to Wal Mart and see all the nascar fans there!

The traffic was crazy!! :noway: