Question for the guys

Options

Replies

• anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't bother me a bit - you love who you love, (I'm just happy my wife feels that way about my stretchmarks as well, lol)
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I have more stretch marks than my wife ( who has 0 after 2 kids...) so I'm in no position to judge.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    My wife's stretch marks were caused by the three greatest gifts I ever received. My daughters.

I love every stretchmark she has.
  • ashtonvv
    ashtonvv Posts: 144
    Options
    My wife's stretch marks were caused by the three greatest gifts I ever received. My daughters.

^ best thing I have read on here all day!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    MRS ROAD DOG has a real catch!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend claims she has them, but I can't say I've ever even noticed them. If that were a deal-breaker for someone, his opinion of you isn't worth the oxygen he breathes. They happen. It's natural.
  • cleoleigh
    cleoleigh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Love this answer... perfectly true for most good men out there I bet (like mine)
    Stretch marks aren't necessarily a deal breaker. For me, a low intellect, a mean disposition, or emotional problems can be TEMPORARILY overcome by perfect skin and a stunning figure. On the other hand, a good sense of humor, strong listening skills, an affectionate and loving disposition, and an interesting mind will ALWAYS outshine something like stretch-marks, crooked teeth, or a little extra padding. BUT: if she's some kind of drama queen and has stretch marks, I'm done.
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    First, yes, I would love to have a beauty like Halle Berri on my arm. However, I would also like to drive a Ferrari, climb Mt Everest and walk on the moon! All are unrealistic dreams.

What is real is that I have a lovely wife who is beautiful and loves me as much as I love her! That giving birth to our two children gave her some stretch marks does not at all take anything away from her beauty.

Just like the stretch marks & lose skin I now have, does not diminish me in her eyes!
  • Chuckw40
    Chuckw40 Posts: 201
    Options
    I'm just happy to get to the point where I can see a woman's stretch marks!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    stretch marks and c-section scars are hawt
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

Bahaha.
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options

:heart:
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    Well, my wife always complains of stretchmarks after our two kids and weight loss...I've never seen em and I'm pretty sure I've looked everywhere....

haha perfectly well put. love it!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

What a sweetheart eh ladies? :)
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    As I have them, they don't bother me for a woman to have them.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    usually, by the time i've found a girl that is willing to see ME naked, i'm not going to be the one that sees a couple of stretch marks and goes "eeew, no. gross."

and until those victoria secret models start returning my phone calls, its something i'm going to have to live with.
  • jen0731
    jen0731 Posts: 59 Member
    Options

I absolutely love this!
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options

haha.. cute
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options

I absolutely love this!

Love that as well

OP: Thanks for posting...
    I'd like to say I'm better than being insecure about mine but I am :blushing:

When I first lost my baby weight and left my daughter's dad, I was so outgoing and could talk to any guy, never really worried about it.
    However after I gained BACK 40lbs....something changed

I've lost the weight I gained and working to get to my final goal, yet there are times I'll just cry b/c I feel like my body is completely damaged. That and my last ex would pick on me about them...yep I let it get to me. Honestly I'd rather avoid intimacy at this point....makes it easier that I'm single :laugh:
  • rayleansout
    Options
    No I would admire her, and love her even more because I know what she has been through! Who cares - if she is fun and doesnt ***** all the time, im all in!!