Ok so Jillian kicked my butt and Bob.....

Options
did too, but Jillians level 1 can still be felt today.......5 days later....I could barely walk for 3 of the 5.....so I have switched to Bob until I can handle even 5 mins of Jillian without falling down........

Lordy be :frown:

Replies

• sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    did too, but Jillians level 1 can still be felt today.......5 days later....I could barely walk for 3 of the 5.....so I have switched to Bob until I can handle even 5 mins of Jillian without falling down........

Lordy be :frown:
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    30 day shred?? I couldn't walk down stairs for 3 days....and I gave up elevators for lent, I was screeeeeewed.
  • desirea2006
    desirea2006 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    LOVE the Biggest Loser workouts and I've been doing them for months on and off. Seems like everytime I do it once I have to take 5 days off to recover. LOL Congrats on quitting smoking too... Today is day 12 for me. Its not easy but seeing how much money you save is definetly a boost when your feeling weak. LOL Anyways good luck...
  • cristy333
    cristy333 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Jillian also has some earlier DVDs i found at the local library. One is for frontside and the other is for backside. It seemed a little easier to modify and was more geared towards beginngers. The work outs are 45 min long, but broken into 6 sets, so i'm sure you can alter how long dependent on your time contraints.

i would definitely recommend visiting your local library to see what they got in stock.
  • megancolleen
    Options
    jillian's 30 day shred is soo tough! I am done with day 2 of thirty and I am very sore!!

good job on being smoke free!! stick to it! :flowerforyou:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is hard and I know I couldn't move either for several days. And giving up stairs for lent and then doing the 30 day shred WOW :drinker: I also love the BL collection I think I have about everyone LOL. My husband won't let me get anymore. :laugh: We are in an 8 week challege and whoever wins gets $50 guess what I'm going to buy. :bigsmile:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    that jillian is one tough dude
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I hear you!

Man! In 30 Day Shred...There is a big difference for me between level one and level two! I actually felt the abs in level two especially at the end doing the double crunchs. The plank exercises were difficult for me too since I havent made it to full on push ups yet. I burned 300 calories in 20 minutes! :drinker:
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I tried the 30 day shred and it kicked my butt too! I was in so much pain in my legs for days my husband laughed everytime I went for standing to sitting or sitting to standing, he said I looked like an old lady :laugh: . After two week I moved on to level two and that was to much for me. I went and got other BL dvds instead (Bootcamp, cardio max, power sculpt and weight loss yoga). I LOVE them!

Congratulations to all those who quit smoking!!!! I quit for lent 10 years ago and it was the best choice I ever made. Keep up the great work your life is worth it!