My body seems to suddenly hate greasy foods!

Options
I decided that I would have some pizza as a reward for my new job and doing so well on my diet. I had 2 slices and my body and didn't seem to like it! I was in the restroom in 15 minutes! Sorry for tmi but does anyone know why my body is reacting like this?

Replies

• jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Isn't it a good thing? Your body is adapting to better food!
    Some day, you won't even feel the need to eat pizza anymore!
    Congrats on eating a better diet and keep up the good work!
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    ^^^This^^^

I have only had pizza once since I started, it was thin crust and not so greasy. I do not do take out pizza because it's like they drizzle it with grease.
    I only eat a serving and make sure I eat more veggies than pizza. It's my way of balancing things out.
    It's been working for me.
  • nikki91950
    Options
    grease cannot be broken down by your body, so it just goes straight through it instead, and it's amplified if your body isn't used to having greasy things.
  • hybridscientist
    hybridscientist Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Your body is not used to it! It has to go through certain processes to digest and process all that grease... your body was rebelling against having to do that again :) Well done, think of it as a NSV!!

Also, I made a pizza base out of zucchini a few weeks ago. You grate 1 zucchini (maybe paper towel dry it to reduce moisture once it's grated), add one egg and 100g low fat cheese.... mix them all together so the zucchini is well coated in the egg. Put the mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and make the mixture into a pizza shape. Bake in an oven at 200C (392F) for about 15 minutes or until golden brown (may take longer depending on how much water your zucchini has in it). Add your favourite toppings... it's delicious!
  • wildkatt7
    wildkatt7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    my taste buds don't like it much anymore either...
  • Jessaustx
    Jessaustx Posts: 130
    Options
    I made a pizza base out of zucchini a few weeks ago. You grate 1 zucchini (maybe paper towel dry it to reduce moisture once it's grated), add one egg and 100g low fat cheese.... mix them all together so the zucchini is well coated in the egg. Put the mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and make the mixture into a pizza shape. Bake in an oven at 200C (392F) for about 15 minutes or until golden brown (may take longer depending on how much water your zucchini has in it). Add your favourite toppings... it's delicious!

This sounds delicious! I'm definitely going to have to try it. I need all the pizza-healthy options I can get! Thanks for sharing
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Am so gonna try zucchini pizza. Thanks!
  • themurph8910
    Options
    make your own healthy pizza! that is what I do
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    I've been experiencing the same thing. If I eat anything greasy/salty or excessively sweet, my stomach starts to hurt and I run to the bathroom. I guess it's a good thing though!

10090021.png
  • megmo_7
    megmo_7 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I havent been able to eat fast food or anything greasy for years because of this. It kills my stomach! But it motivates me to continue eating healthy.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Your body is not used to it! It has to go through certain processes to digest and process all that grease... your body was rebelling against having to do that again :) Well done, think of it as a NSV!!

Also, I made a pizza base out of zucchini a few weeks ago. You grate 1 zucchini (maybe paper towel dry it to reduce moisture once it's grated), add one egg and 100g low fat cheese.... mix them all together so the zucchini is well coated in the egg. Put the mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and make the mixture into a pizza shape. Bake in an oven at 200C (392F) for about 15 minutes or until golden brown (may take longer depending on how much water your zucchini has in it). Add your favourite toppings... it's delicious!

Yummy! I'm so going to try that! Thanks for sharing your recipe!
  • lizzylxix
    Options
    Thank you so much for all of your helpful advice and I will definitely try the zucchini pizza! :love: