grrrrrrrrr

Options
ok I'm frustrated!

I went to sleep last night and I thought of a REALLY good question to ask on these forums today, one that I really wanted the answer to and nobody had asked. I forgot it this morning! Grrrrrrrrrr

I am still in the 170s. Can't get out of them, don't worry I'm not giving up but god damn they are taking it out of me! Grrrrrrrr

I am losing inches with JM 30DS but I want weight loss. Yeah I know inches count, but grrrrrrrr.

I have been doing MFP since April 2011 and am not used to not losing ha ha!! Grrrrrrrrr

Now.... thank you for listening, I am off swimming and hopefully I'll think of that question. grrrrrrrr

:grumble:

Replies

• fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I know felt grrrrrrrrrrrrrr this morning, did not get to my aqua aerobics class last night, unsupportive husband, pouring of rain this morning so did not get walk to school with kids, now on bum at work.....
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I know felt grrrrrrrrrrrrrr this morning, did not get to my aqua aerobics class last night, unsupportive husband, pouring of rain this morning so did not get walk to school with kids, now on bum at work.....
    I can echo that grrrrrr as well. It must be a grrrrrr-ish kind o day! Cheers to a better day!!