favourite 30DS exercise

Options
Mine is when you lie on the floor and your arms go out to the side with weights.

This is when I can get my breath back!!! And Can do!

What's yours?

Replies

• joneshay
    Options
    Level 1-the bit where you squat with punches. Its not completely painless, but its easy and I look forward to it when im sstruggling with the others.
    Level 2- the ice katery thing, although I think my arms are doing the wrong thing its nice and easy.
  • SJay271
    SJay271 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love the squats and shoulder presses in level one and also all the somach work, i love doing crunches and reverse crunches:happy:
  • terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Mine is when you lie on the floor and your arms go out to the side with weights.

What's yours?

Oh, this is my favorite, too!
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I can't do the one where you lie on the floor and your bum goes in the air, seriously my bum just doesn't leave the floor!!
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options

What's yours?

I also like this for the same exact reason! I'm still on level 1 and my favorite cardio is jump rope and I like the reverse crunches.
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Burpees are one of my favorites, along with pushups. I like to challenge my body above and beyond what I think I can do. The burpees really get my heart rate up and if I do the advanced (jumping as I do them), that even better.

I guess Im a gluten for punishment!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Oblique twists!!! :bigsmile:
  • beckywilkeherbst
    beckywilkeherbst Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Oblique twists
    jumping jacks with weights
    Shadow boxing with weights
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options

What's yours?

This. And for the exact same reason! I'm usually huffing and puffing by this point and I can trick my body into thinking that I'm resting while I'm working my arms.

I like the crunches where you have your foot on your knee. For some reason those are way easier for me than a regular crunch or those god awful bicycle crunches.
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    the butt kicks...are awesome..its good to kick yourself once in a while!! lol
  • mariekphillips21
    Options
    I can't do the one where you lie on the floor and your bum goes in the air, seriously my bum just doesn't leave the floor!!
    I can't do that either....gravity!!
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options

What's yours?
    this was my favorite one on level 1 now on level 2 i like doing the skating thing and the jump twist thing its fun
  • TheMrsBee
    TheMrsBee Posts: 226 Member
    Options

What's yours?

Yes! i like this one too! lol i am starting this again tonight!! hopefully this time i will succeed!
  • dsreilly
    dsreilly Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    The cool down lol!!!

No, i like the punches (level 1)

I almost die on bicycle crunches!!

Currently on day 4!!
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    i like the abs section, don't like the oblique twists or skating, feels like i'm gonna fall over :blushing:

Starting level 3 tonight.....
  • PrfctGdess
    Options
    HAHAHA IDK what my "favorite" is (I DO like the chest flies - the ones you're talking about in lvl 1 where you lay down), but I KNOW my least favorite so far is the anterior raises with a side lunge (circuit 3 in Level 1 - where you stand with your feet apart and lunge to each side while raising your arms straight in front of you each time). Those KILL me! Nothing major like/hate in Level 2, and I actually haven't done level 3 yet
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options

What's yours?

FYI : These are called chest flies....

I really enjoy all her situps positions in all three levels....I love the fact they are all different and work out lower and upper abs....
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I love doing the walking out push-ups!
  • PrfctGdess
    Options
    lol I guess I"m strange too, b/c I like the bicycle crunches :) But I like knowing I'm killing my gut :P
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the very first strength move in Level 2 - the walk out push-up thing. Makes me feel really strong!

I also love the leg-scissor move in level 3 -not because I enjoy it or because I find it easy but it REALLY works out those muscles and when I can complete it doing it Natalie's way it makes me feel fantastic!

And one last thing...I love the lunges with bicep curls. I didn't when I first started but now that Ive been using 30DS for nearly 2 months I find them easy and I like that feeling alot!!

This DVD is the business! :)