Praise to Peanut Butter, it's a great appetite suppresant

Options
124»

Replies

• PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    If you like PB, i would advise almond butter, tastes differently but excellent also for the body ;)
  • nickiogden
    Options
    After reading these posts, I think I need to go buy some peanut butter.

14776640.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Ohh yes, people tend to forget fat in diet plans, but they stimulates the hormons and help in burning fat. A tsp of peanut butter in a day, or a small high-cacao chocolate, are doing nothing but awesome kicks to the body :)
  • swellen
    swellen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    People outside the US do eat it, although we don't have as many peanut butter flavoured things as you seem to (I'm in Australia). I don't mind peanut butter - love it on toast with honey - but I prefer cashew butter. Oh, soooo good. Unfortunately can only really be purchased at a couple of specialty nut shops and it's way expensive. Probably just as well, really. ;)
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I havent eaten Peanut Butter for close to 25 years. I hated the stuff. Tonight my whole family were eating Ritz crackers with PB. I read this thread and had to try it again with just half a cracker. Yummy can't think why I hated the stuff for so long.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    PB addict here. I get PB&CO ones delivered from an importer here. They are awesome! In fact, order 16 tubs today :laugh:
  • littlecrystal
    littlecrystal Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I found so many PB addicts on here. Just had a wholemeal bread-PB-banana sandwich for lunch. The best lunch ever!!!
  • HalloweenGirl7
    HalloweenGirl7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    What's a bickie?
    A biscuit?
    I loooove peanut butter but I really love regular JIF. Sorry organic people. Them's the breaks.

:smile:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    If you like PB, i would advise almond butter, tastes differently but excellent also for the body ;)
    But if I like peanut butter, why would I want something that tastes different than peanut butter (which, BTW, is also excellent for the body)?