After High Intensity workouts

Options
Hallo everyone,

I was wondering if its normal for one to feel sleepy more and for the heart rate to be faster at rest 2hours or so after a high intensity workout?

Replies

• oswaldbowser
    oswaldbowser Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I often have a sleep after intense workout and heart rate will be up !
  • martazdz
    martazdz Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am normally pumped after workout, but after few hours i will fall asleep on the sofa, not sure about the heart rate tho
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I work out in the mornings, like 1st thing after waking up. I usually get a good 8/9hours of good sleep. But i find that after a hard workout i get home, bath, and eat then i wanna get some sleep again. Most times i dont cause theres usually some things that need to be done and 2hours later my heart would still be pumping.
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    After a really tough workout at kung fu, I feel like I could go into what we call a Kung Fu coma. So sleepy and it is usually a couple hours afterwards. Not sure about my heart rate, though.
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    When i first started working with my trainer, my heart rate will be around 195 to 205 and then when we completed it would hang around 120 and i would fall into bed when i got home still in my clothes and be asleep instantly..... now 6 mths later i am having problems calming down enough to sleep, i am as the other poster said, pumped... my hear rate will drop to around 110 to 120 now and stay there for a few hours.
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    When i first started working with my trainer, my heart rate will be around 195 to 205 and then when we completed it would hang around 120 and i would fall into bed when i got home still in my clothes and be asleep instantly..... now 6 mths later i am having problems calming down enough to sleep, i am as the other poster said, pumped... my hear rate will drop to around 110 to 120 now and stay there for a few hours.
    im glad im not alone. Thanks for the responses everyone.