Zumba Clothes?!?!

Options
Completely random question... does anyone on here order zumba clothes? I've only gotten shirts, and I know I'm an XL since they run smallish. But has anyone ordered pants? They have some cute ones... but I'm hesistant to order without trying them on first.

Replies

• ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I ordered some for my daughter that's on MFP...vanillasugar. I think they did run small. She is mostly a 10-12 in pants and I'm pretty sure I had to get her an xl. I will see if she can answer you too.
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    That was my fear... I'm not even sure a xxl would fit.... I'm about a 16.
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I am a Zumba addict. I bought some of the capri pants with the hanging stringy things on them and I got a large and they were definatley made small. Felt more like a medium. Buy 1 size bigger.
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Zumba clothes are cute, but they are sort of a waste of money. You can find the same style of clothing at different stores. I would use Amazon to order that style of pant, or shirt. Look under athletic clothing, cheaper too!
  • amcmillan730
    Options
    I am a Zumba addict. I bought some of the capri pants with the hanging stringy things on them and I got a large and they were definatley made small. Felt more like a medium. Buy 1 size bigger.

Thanks!! I may just stick to the shirts for now ;-)
  • amcmillan730
    Options
    Zumba clothes are cute, but they are sort of a waste of money. You can find the same style of clothing at different stores. I would use Amazon to order that style of pant, or shirt. Look under athletic clothing, cheaper too!

I definitely couldn't afford to buy all my clothes from zumba... but I like get the occasional shirt kind of as a treat. haha :)