New to site, looking for friends (like everyone else lol)

Options
I am new to this site, but not new to dieting. I have been a South Beach Dieter off and on for a long time now. I think that this is a wonderful way for me to keep track of foods and try and get some non-family support. They are great, but - I would like to have someone who understand more of the troubles of weight loss. I have about 50 pounds for my first goal and then my total goal is 80.

Replies

• donthatethesexyme
    Options
    Add me If u like! I also have a goal of at least 80 lbs to loose! Good luck!
  • coxy2008
    coxy2008 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want :smile:
  • TinyTinks
    Options
    Im new too :) Add me if you like :D xx
  • Marismom
    Options
    Im new to the site, I started yesterday. Hoping this site will encourage me. Already lost 2 lbs since yesterday..Add me if you would like.
  • littlecrystal
    littlecrystal Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Add me, I need to lose from 211 to 150 and also new to the site.
  • JeanMarie50
    JeanMarie50 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I new to site and looking for friends, support, suggestions, etc...... I figure the more the merrier through this journey!
  • lovinglife1001
    Options
    Welcome! :) You can do this! and MFP is amazing!
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! Welcome..MFP has worked wonders on my motivation and commitment along with providing tons of encouragement!! YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • anaahs
    anaahs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site too. Looking forward to having a great journey together. Stay encouraged.
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My first goal is also 50 pounds and I'd like to lose a total of 70 when I'm completely done. Welcome!!! You can do this!!!!
  • clhandwerk
    clhandwerk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! i got more then 80 to loose, 117 to be exact, but would love to get some more accountability partners!
  • cPT_Helice
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like.....anyone. But don't get upset about my preaching on eating more veggies and fruits and drinking more water. LOL Way to go to all of you who just joined! You CAN reach your goals if you want to badly enough, Just make them reasonable and attainable and then do the work! Good luck all! :)
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! It's a great site and you will definitely get the motivation you need her. Feel free to add me - I have a 50lbs goal as well and am looking to lose about 60lbs total.
  • wvbuckeye
    Options
    Im new as well and need encouragement. Please add. I have a goal of 75 lbs.
  • marnistill
    Options
    Hey everyone! New to this site too and looking for friends and support :) Little about me: I'm a mother of four, full time psychology student (I study at night), FINALLY just quit smoking, and I have 50 lbs to lose this year!

Please feel free to add me!
  • howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like - my goal is 70 - 80 pounds as well! We can do this and do it together. I love the encouragement, accountability and motiviation MFP provides. I have been on and off the site for almost a year but got serious about one month ago. I publish my diary for my friends to view -- helps me with the accountablility issue. Best of luck to you! You can do this!!
  • aurapowell
    Options
    Hello! Add me too if you like. I need to lose 30 lbs. and would love extra support and encouragement also.
  • lalaloz64
    Options
    add me if you want i also need to lose 80lbs
  • shellyt1
    shellyt1 Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm a new one also to this site and love how it will keep track of my foods and excesise. An like many of you I have been on the diet roller coaster and then just trying to eat right but the weight stays. I'm ready to get things moving and run a 5k this summer and look like my post picture. Day 2 and ready to face the world! Have a good day everyone!:smile::smile:
  • 4rick
    4rick Posts: 23
    Options
    Welcome, add me if you like. Best wishes on your journey :)