Doing things right...

Options
When you follow the rules and do things correctly - how long did it take all of you to see results?? I know it varies for everyone, but I'm getting discouraged. It's hard in the beginning! :grumble:

Replies

• KylieE
    KylieE Posts: 40
    Options
    When you follow the rules and do things correctly - how long did it take all of you to see results?? I know it varies for everyone, but I'm getting discouraged. It's hard in the beginning! :grumble:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    if your 100% honest and workout faithfully and challenge yourself you should see results every 2-3 weeks I wouldnt go by weekly because you should be measuring as well..results being ..weight,measurments,and the most overlooked is being able to do a former task with ease...not everything considered results should be linked to pounds...just advice but thats how you get discouraged looking for only pounds.:drinker:
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    YES IT IS HARD AT FIRST, BUT GIVE IT TIME. TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME. I WOULD EXPECT TO SEE RESULTS IN ABOUT 2-4 WEEKS. TRY WEIGHING IN AND MEASURING ONCE A MTH.:flowerforyou: SOMETIMES YOU MAY LOSE INCHES AND NOT WEIGHT, SO DONT GET DISCOURAGED! :flowerforyou:
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    Me, personally, about 4 weeks. Definitely measure yourself to start (bust, waist, hips). Pounds may drop much slower than inches! I started Jan. 10, 2009 and have only lost 13lbs., but I've lost 4 inches on my hips, 4 inches on my waist, and 3 inches in my bust. I went from a size 12 to a size 8. Did the scale go up some weeks? Yup. Frustrating? You bet! But stick with it! The scale doesn't always tell the whole story. Good luck!:happy:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    about 3 days :laugh: no that was a dream

it took 3 months........................................ hangin there
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I could see some difference in a couple of weeks but REAL changes are just beginning at 10 weeks. I have gone down 2 pants sizes and can almost wear my 6s again. They button - they're just a leettle tight still. I had 21 pounds to lose so my goal was similar to yours - I'm almost 2/3 of the way there now. :smile:

Oh yea, and I tried on 2 bikinis today and wasn't horribly disappointed! The bottoms were actually okay...but the tops were too small. Cain't complain 'bout THAT! :tongue: