98lbs to lose may as well go for 100 :(

Options
2»

Replies

• sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I've lost 100.2 lbs in 13 months...not easy, but it can be done...I put a coupke back on, but I am on my way back down again.

Good luck!
  • sandown12
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I've lost 100.2 lbs in 13 months...not easy, but it can be done...I put a coupke back on, but I am on my way back down again.

Good luck!

\\\\wow thats amazing well done thanks its nice to see people who have x
  • samandlucysmum
    Options
    1lb at a time, look at the smaller milestones, it is easier than the bigger picture, if you know what I mean, start by being proud at resisting temptation, have pride in eating fruit instead of a biscuit, be happy to stay the same, and not gain, etc, etc, littel milestones, remember that this is a lifetime commitment, think to the future, that you can still eat normal, always, just wiser choices, and toi enjoy exercise, sod what everyone else thinks, who are they to put you down, you have to do it for yourself and those who love you, life is for living, not hiding away.
    :smile:
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Im almost half way on my weight loss jorney and it sounds like we've got the same amount of weight to lose! You can do this! Im more than willing to give any support needed. Good luck! xx
  • sandown12
    Options
    I wanted to reply to all of you as you took the time to say hi to me but I have to go collect my girls from school soon.

I really appreciate your kind welcomes this is the friendliness site Ive ever been on sorry thought it was just united kingdom its great thats its world wide,be lovely to make wonderful new friends like tou :)

Thankyou again will try and learn about the site xx
  • jedw31
    jedw31 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I like the 10 lots of 10 pounds to lose. makes it seem a little more realistic. fell free to add me for congrsatulations and/or commiserations :)
  • Judway
    Judway Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hey honey xxx
    right FIRST I AM GOING TO TELL YOU OFF.....

you do not have 100lbs to lose! you have 10 lots of 10lbs to lose get that into your head and you are half way home it's alot more manageable now right!! :wink:
    love that 10 lb sets i will use that
  • bekbeaver
    Options
    I would be happy to be a buddy. I am 48, married for 28 years, and the mother of 2, grandmother of 2. I have 70 lbs to lose and am committed to doing it slowly and keeping it off. :smile: