I need some motivation buddies!

Options
I am a stay at home mom of 3, and I want to lose 65 pounds.

Replies

• kbusse
    kbusse Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi there! How old are you 3 tots? Being a stay at home mom is a TON of work. My mother stayed at home with me and I couldn't be more thankful, but she just had me and man I was a handful and consuming of all her time!! I think you can def. lose the pounds you want to, and that could help your family adopt some healthy habits along the way as a bonus!
  • ttwsweet
    Options
    I don't have kids.... but I've got 50-100 pounds I'd like to lose! I can imagine it's even harder to lose the weight with children... but I know you can find the time to log your calories (even that chicken tender you steal off of the kido's plate! I mean... not that I'VE ever done that to my niece and nephew! *wink*). I haven't had the opportunity to work out tons... and have really just focused on logging my calories... and I've lost nearly 10 pounds in 22 days... so it does work! Good luck and know that you are a strong, beautiful woman!!!!
  • TamraJPratt
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom, although my boys are 19 and 13 now. It is amazing how quickly time goes by and how you manage to lose yourself with out even realizing it's happening. I have 50+ pounds to lose and I am looking for motivation buddies too!
    Lots of luck to you!!!
  • christylooper
    Options
    My kids are 15, 8, and 6--all into sports and keep us very busy!!!