Isogenix??

Options
My fiance's friend used the Isogenix system, and then started selling the products, and now is one of the top sellers in the company, and wants us to try it! Has anyone else used the program? If so, how do you feel about it? Are there any negatives that I should know about before investing in it? I don't want anything that is going to make me have to run the the restroom every five minutes or makes me feel like I'm about to have a heart attack. I tried Hydroxycut before and I thought I was going to have a heart attack, my heart rate was so high. I will not do anything like that again! But I hear so many success stories, I think I want to give it a try! Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    its not sustainable. A friend of mine used it - its essentially protein powder, and then she had to trade off days of normal food for days of shakes or something like that. Its easier, and more filling, to just eat normal foods.
  • leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Tried it, as the other poster said...not sustainable. You will feel hungry because your only eating 800 cals or less per day and drinking these disgusting shakes...
  • Lorleee
    Lorleee Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I think it's always wise to steer clear of gimmicks. The loss is rarely sustainable and there could be bad side effects down the road.
  • Kristen0526
    Kristen0526 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I was skeptical about it, glad I got some input back. I will talk to my fiance and tell him I think we should just stick with healthier eating and hitting the gym!