breakfast anyone????

Options
ns2612
ns2612 Posts: 2
i need some quick and easy breakfast ideas. i found myself in the morning running late and i need to grab something quick. especially if i dont allow myself time to cook/make something!

Replies

• ns2612
    ns2612 Posts: 2
    Options
    i need some quick and easy breakfast ideas. i found myself in the morning running late and i need to grab something quick. especially if i dont allow myself time to cook/make something!
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese and fruit
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Or, a piece of toast with cottage cheese and a slice of tomato.
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    I love to take hard boiled eggs with cooked broccoli and whatever cold veggies I have left over , a protein bar, or power shake. I do better on protein in the a.m.:smile:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    2% or skim milk and a granola bar
    fruit
    yogurt
  • July
    July Posts: 239
    Options
    Yogurt is fast, along with a fruit like an apple (lots of crunch)
    Throw in some nuts for some good fats if you like.
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    granola bar and fruit
    milk and fruit
    yogurt and fruit (notice a theme?)
    english muffin with peanut butter
  • AshliColon
    AshliColon Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I keep sandwich baggies in the freezer with 1/2 cup of oatmeal (not instant) and 1/2 frozen blueberries. They are easy to grab as you're running out the door. Once I get to my office, I mix with water in a microwave safe bowl and cook for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes. I usually add ground cinnamon just before eating.

It's my favorite breakfast!
  • LilWaterBug
    LilWaterBug Posts: 213
    Options
    Normally I eat protein for breakfast but the other day was short on time so I threw a Low Fat Multigrain waffle in the toaster and toasted til crispy then topped with some applesauce (no sugar kind) and some cinnamon. It was kind of like apple pie, teehee. :wink: