I did it

Options
Had to take last week off exercise wasnt well at all. So this week I want to kick my own butt but last night I dreaded today. Should have got up early and done shred but didnt but I will do it tonight. Really didnt feel like working out could have sat and watched a dvd with my daughter but I didnt I got going Ok to start with maybe I didnt give everything and was thinking of quitting after 4th circuit but didnt pushed through and finished making it a total of 15 mins elliptical 15 mins jump rope and 10 mins running up and down the stairs ( I split it up into 3 min elliptical 3 min jump rope and 2 min running up and down the stairs) I am so please with myself for not giving up and cont to finish I have my goals for the next 2 weeks and now I can give myself a smiley face for workout number 1.

Just needed to shout out yeah me I am proud of myself roll on tomorrow 100% the whole time it all about getting out of that comfort zone and pushing boundries and I DID IT>

Replies

• tazzy
    tazzy Posts: 197
    Options
    Had to take last week off exercise wasnt well at all. So this week I want to kick my own butt but last night I dreaded today. Should have got up early and done shred but didnt but I will do it tonight. Really didnt feel like working out could have sat and watched a dvd with my daughter but I didnt I got going Ok to start with maybe I didnt give everything and was thinking of quitting after 4th circuit but didnt pushed through and finished making it a total of 15 mins elliptical 15 mins jump rope and 10 mins running up and down the stairs ( I split it up into 3 min elliptical 3 min jump rope and 2 min running up and down the stairs) I am so please with myself for not giving up and cont to finish I have my goals for the next 2 weeks and now I can give myself a smiley face for workout number 1.

Just needed to shout out yeah me I am proud of myself roll on tomorrow 100% the whole time it all about getting out of that comfort zone and pushing boundries and I DID IT>
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!

I love the feeling you get when you complete a workout. Makes you feel like you can accomplish anything!

Great job and keep going! :flowerforyou: