Making Time During the Day

Options
We live in Mililani Town (central Oahu) and I work in downtown Honolulu (southern Oahu). It is only an 18 mile commute but we have major traffic problems on this island so the commute going home ranges from 1.25 to 2+hrs depending on accidents, etc. On an average day I commute 45 min in the morning after getting kids off to school, work 8.5 hrs, and commute 1.25 hrs home. I can still get in an evening workout but if it is one of those days where my evening commute is 2+hrs I can't always workout.

I have an amazing group of co-workers with the same dilemma so one lady started a group of "stair climbers". We work in a 23 story building with exactly 300 stairs. Everyday at 2pm we walk up and then back down. We have been doing this for 3 weeks and it now takes us about 10 minutes burning 100+ calories. Some days we manage to do this twice. This is enough to get our heart rates up and make our legs hurt without making us overly sweaty and gross so we can still look professional and attend afternoon meetings. The first few days I could barely walk and was not happy but now it feels great and I so look forward to this time of day.

Any other ideas for quick work time workouts that won't completely make a wreck of our professional look?

Many thanks and aloha!