Hey Im New Here

Options
Hey guys! I am 18 and a senior in high school still! I am 270 lbs and need to get healthy again! I was diagonised with a pysdotumor last october and then I realized I need to change my life around and get back in shape!

My name is Allie and I am looking for someone to help encourage me on this road! It will be long and hard at times I know, so if you would like to talk to me just message me and I will love to get to know you.

As I am asking so shall I offer. If there is anyone here that is around my age and is looking for encoragement I would love to stand by you and help you along!

With all blessings
Allie Bear!

Replies

• ReneeRobinson081422
    Options
    Hi Allie,

The key to remember is that it will take time. It's a committment to take every ounce of joy in a day and live it to the fullest :)

Always say yes to activity (especially when stairs are in question) and you can be confident that you are on the right path. It's the little choices we make every day that add up to the large changes we see over time.

I always count my committment to changing myself as one of my blessings, and even when i'm having a hard day (or week) this helps to keep me positive and motivated.

Good luck as you start on this journey.

Renee