Who is doing 30 day shred?

Options

Replies

• JChalkski
    Options
    Awesome to see so many of yall doing it. Keep up the wonderful work ladies, can't wait to see all the sexy bodies when we get done!
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting to get mine in the mail, everybody on here talks about it so much I had to see what all the fuss is about.
  • terrig0585
    Options
    I started yesterday. Not feeling too bad today. I'm going to try to do it everyday. I'm not sure when you switch to level 2 on the 10th day? Or just when I get comfortable with level 1.
    Good luck everyone.
  • rebekah_anne81
    Options
    I started it but never completed it but now I am thinking about starting again. I also did not take pictures last time, but I am planning on doing it this time and doing measurements. The only problem I have is doing it everyday. Do people split it up, like every other day. Or would you suggest straight 30 days. The only reason I ask is because I go to the gym MWF pretty regularly and I am not sure if I'll have enough time to do both.

I'm the same way. I've started again...on Level 1 Day 7. And personally, I don't do it 30 days straight. I break it up some.
  • rebekah_anne81
    Options
    I'm on L1D8 and I actually haven't ached since day 5! :D
    I am starting to look forward to the workout some days even, not today though. [I am trying to do it 30 days straight but we'll see]
    Today is such a busy day. :\

edit: I forgot to mention I've done this before during October, and lost 22 inches around my whole body in 23 days then I quit, hoping to do level 3 longer than 3 days this time..

Thats about when I quit last time I did it as well. Level 3 was brutal. I'm gonna push through it this time though! Good luck! :)
  • w3lchi
    w3lchi Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm supposed to be on level 2, but i forget to do it some days because I'm in zunba.. I'll start level 2 tomorrow (: oh! And iloat my first day pictures, thank u very muchhhh ):
  • sugiravi
    Options
    I was doing pretty well at first but quit a few days into level 2. I blame the fact that my weights rolled under my bed and now they're too far to retrieve.
    Anyway, I'm going to start up again. I definitely noticed some cool toning in my arms, it's so worth it, I just need to get motivated again.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1, day 7 - I have only lost one pound BUT I have gone down and entire pant size. I'll take the inches over the pounds any day. Today I am wearing a shirt that I haven't been able to wear in years. Really seeing some defining in my arm muscles too.

I use a HRM and have my own category set up for it. On average I burn about 230 calories.

Feel free to add me.
  • brownhuntley
    Options
    For people that did it before and quit, did you maintain your results? I started last night!
  • divinesoul
    divinesoul Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just did D2L1. It hurt really bad on day 1, I was really sore. I did a bit better today. Hopefully it will get better each day!
  • slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I've just finished day 10 level 1 but I've done the whole thing before and I find level 3 easier than level 2 - I hope I can get through level 2! I can see a big improvement already.

Circuit training is accurate (I tested with an HRM) but if you do a search in your exercise log and it doesn't find it, you can add your own.
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second time around shredding. Level 1, day 2 is today. It's not as hard as it was the first time around!
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of level 1 today. After day 1 I had to take off a couple days I was sooo sore. EEEK! I didn't realize how out of shape I am!
  • sylverkat
    sylverkat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just borrowed it. Starting tonight... a little scared :)
  • cara19812
    cara19812 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've just finished day 10 level 1 but I've done the whole thing before and I find level 3 easier than level 2 - I hope I can get through level 2! I can see a big improvement already.

Circuit training is accurate (I tested with an HRM) but if you do a search in your exercise log and it doesn't find it, you can add your own.

i found that too!!! i was so scared to try it cuz L2 was pretty brutal but i actually enjoy level 3 besides the plank with the leg lifts and the dumbell row... exercise itself is easy but is killer on my wrists
  • Banannafish512
    Banannafish512 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 13 of Level 2. I did 10 days of L1 and it got easier as time went by! I would take a day or two off though, so it wasn't a continuous thing. My clothes fit a bit looser, but I'm at school and don't have a tape measure or scale to measure the difference.

As an aside, I really like Level 2 so far! I have to take a few breaks, but the exercises are so satisfying. Also Jillian catches Natalie cheating at one point and scolds her. Makes me laugh every time!
  • catic
    catic Posts: 156
    Options
    I just bought it, and I plan on starting it this week.
  • Kailyn15
    Options
    I am on level 1 day 8 and i LOVE IT! I took measurements at the start...I hope to see results but i already feel better!
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    L3D3 lost 2" so far
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I will start Level 3 tomorrow. I've done 20 days so far - 10 for Level one, and 10 for level two. I do 10 days straight and then take 1 day off before I start the next level. I can see the results as far as muscle definition and the way my clothes fit. I've also dropped a few pounds, but I didn't take any measurements. All I know is I feel better and stronger!