Fitness Instructors Day Off

Options
nikii14
nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
Yesterday, the instructor for my "total fitness class" had a sub. Usually its more of a slow paced Pilates type of class. Well, it turned into a BOOT CAMP. HOLY *****
This woman kicked our hineys!! I think every muscle in my body is sore. At the end of class she said..."Diane will be back next week!" and we all said "GOOD!" :laugh: :laugh:

As much as we all complained about it, it was a great class!! I just won't be moving too far today :grumble:

Is it okay to workout again today?? I was just planning on doing the elliptical

Replies

• nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, the instructor for my "total fitness class" had a sub. Usually its more of a slow paced Pilates type of class. Well, it turned into a BOOT CAMP. HOLY *****
    This woman kicked our hineys!! I think every muscle in my body is sore. At the end of class she said..."Diane will be back next week!" and we all said "GOOD!" :laugh: :laugh:

As much as we all complained about it, it was a great class!! I just won't be moving too far today :grumble:

Is it okay to workout again today?? I was just planning on doing the elliptical
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    Sounds like you need a day to recover, light elliptical would be okay...
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I would say you'll probably feel better after doing the elliptical. For some reason, working out takes the soreness out of my muscles - usually.