Keurig Coffee Maker

Options

Replies

• sergetns73
    sergetns73 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    what are you a customer service analist ? so you can input preferences to the big boss

I have tried every single k-cup known to human.

Here are the questions I have for you:

Coffee - Do you like it light or dark? Or no preference?
    Tea - Anything you normally like?
    Chocolate?

Other beverages you typically enjoy (besides soda/water)
  • michele_lynn
    michele_lynn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    The blueberry one is my absolute fav! Big fan of the Golden French Toast, Pumpkin Spice, and Jamaica Me Crazy. Check out Kuerig.com for the full list of what's out there... many flavors are only avb there.
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Defintely, Newman's Own Organic Extra Bold Blend. The Dunks k-cups are good, but you can only by them at a DD.
    For flavored I like Timothy's Kahlua and Green Mountain Wild blueberry. Cafe mocha is pretty good too.

Has anyone ever made their own k-cups? I want to try it our cause it would certainly be less expensive, but I have yet to be brave enought to experiment!
  • wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I always buy the sample 60 pack from bed bath and beyond. (with the 20 percent off coupon of course) Then I get a variety. My favorite 3 are Caribou, Donut Shop, and Emerils bold. Yummy :)
  • becktoriatralala
    becktoriatralala Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Kalua - - then I add two tablespoons sugar free vanilla creamer - - HEAVEN!
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    what are you a customer service analist ? so you can input preferences to the big boss

Chocolate?

No. There are over 100 different K-Cup varieties, everybody likes something different. I could recommend Barista Prima Columbia, but maybe the OP doesn't like the darker/bolder flavors. What I prefer may be something different from what you, or someone else, might like. I also work for them.
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options

Chocolate?

No. There are over 100 different K-Cup varieties, everybody likes something different. I could recommend Barista Prima Columbia, but maybe the OP doesn't like the darker/bolder flavors. What I prefer may be something different from what you, or someone else, might like. I also work for them.

:laugh:
  • BarreGirl
    BarreGirl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    For a good medium roast I like Doughnut Shop Decaf and Millstone Hazelnut. Both I think have plenty of flavor without the need to add creamer or sugar...
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    my hubby drinks donut shop and i drink the Gloria Jean's french vanilla with sugar free french vanilla creamer and splenda...32cals and starts my day off just right.....we have a subscribe and save membership with amazon.com...a new box comes every 2 months - $25 for 50cups i think
  • Pifflesmom
    Pifflesmom Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wolfgang Puck Breakfast in Bed... ;-)
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Timothy's German Chocolate Cake is my favorite.
  • ckehoe89
    ckehoe89 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    For me K cups are really expensive and I wish they were recyclable. It seems to me a lot of wasted plastic. So I bought the refillable K cup and buy my own coffee. It saves on money big time. Though I am a sucker for flavored coffees, like hazelnut if someone buys them for me. Also I like the hot apple cider, especially in the fall
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I love the donut shop one. i usually mix one of those with one of my flavored k-cups. i think my fave flavors would have to be gloria jean's hazelnut and butter toffee. but honestly, you can't go wrong with coffee! it's all delish!

I'm obsessed with the donut shop K-cups. My Mr bought me the reuseable K-up so I could put any coffee I want in it...it's convenient and I could use ANY flavor :D:D:D Btw, saves alot of money too :P

Donut Shop is also my fave! I buy them from bed bath and beyond and use their 20% of coupon! :)
    I also got a "My K Cup" for Xmas and my mom always gives me some of her ground up fancy coffee so that I can make my own without having to buy the pre-packaged ones. For a $15 price, they are WELL worth it because you just add your own coffee! :)
    My fiance loves the hot apple cidar ones!!!
  • perrybucsdad
    perrybucsdad Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I bought one of these over a year ago, and I love it as it is a time saver, but I'm not happy with what they have done with the number of cups you get in a box. I believe when I first started using the machine, you would get about 18 cups to a box (unless you went to COstco and got a BIG box), then it dropped to 16 cups, and now I am seeing 12 (except for Starbucks where you only get 10). Very disapointing that the cost per cup is going up.

As for my favorite... I love the French Toast, but have a hard time finding it.

John
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    My husband and I both like Jet Fuel by Coffee People. Everything else just tastes blah after that... :)
  • PeekABooGirl
    PeekABooGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You can order sample packs from the Keurig website. And when you register your machine, you get a coupon code to get free boxes and free shipping! (-: That being said, I really love the Timothy's Morning Blend (different from Breakfast blend...so yum!). I also like Green Mountain Hazelnut and Vanilla flavors. Dunkin Donuts is yummy as well! Oh and Caribou is great!!
  • sylouette98
    sylouette98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Emeril's Big Easy Bold is by far my favorite...but really, any of the bold coffees are good, I can't stand the lighter roasts. Oh and if you look at TJ Maxx, they sometimes have boxes of 18 for $7.99...I bought two the last time I was there.
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Green mountain Dark Magic is my favorite. I also like their French Roast

DARK MAGIC BABY!@!!
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Wolfgang Puck Breakfast in Bed... ;-)

Just tried that out this week. Pretty good stuff
  • Racheyj76
    Racheyj76 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am more of a Tea fan my favorite is Twinings Green Tea and a close second is Twinings English Breakfast Tea