Vitamuffin help

Options
I've been looking at the Vitamuffins that Hungry Girl and others just love. They look great, but some of them (especially the chocolate ones) have sugar alcohols in them. Has anyone had stomach problems with these? Does anyone give them to their kids? I'd like to just get the ones w/o the Erythritol etc., but I know my son would only eat the chocolate ones.

Replies

• breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I've been looking at the Vitamuffins that Hungry Girl and others just love. They look great, but some of them (especially the chocolate ones) have sugar alcohols in them. Has anyone had stomach problems with these? Does anyone give them to their kids? I'd like to just get the ones w/o the Erythritol etc., but I know my son would only eat the chocolate ones.
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to try them, but the store close to me that supposedly carries them never has them! I hate to pay shipping for something I can get locally, so I keep hoping I'll be able to find them!
  • breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    We don't have any stores around us that sell them either. That's why I really want to be sure before I put down shipping to try them.