Hello everyone! I thought I'd give this a try!

Options
Hello! My name is Emmie and I'm 23 years old! I graduated from The Ohio State University last year and now am I full time working in pharma sales! It's difficult to make time to workout and eat healthy on the go sometimes so I thought I'd give this website and app a try! Im looking forward to meeting some new people and giving/getting motivation! We can do this! Hope everyone has a fantastic day!! :-)

Emmie

Replies

• JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck -everyone here is very supportive. Can send a freind request if you care to. :smile:
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! I joined about 2 weeks ago and I la la love it!!! I will request you and look forward to providing support to each other through this journey!!! We can do it!
  • fatgirlruns
    Options
    Welcome, Emmie!! I'm new here too! Looking forward to following your progress! Good luck. You got this!!
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Emmie and I'm 23 years old! I graduated from The Ohio State University last year and now am I full time working in pharma sales! It's difficult to make time to workout and eat healthy on the go sometimes so I thought I'd give this website and app a try! Im looking forward to meeting some new people and giving/getting motivation! We can do this! Hope everyone has a fantastic day!! :-)

Emmie

Feel free to add me if you would like! There are a lot of supportive people on this site and has helped me a ton!
  • nytdreamer80
    nytdreamer80 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!
  • kodibear123
    kodibear123 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You came to the right place for support! Feel free to add me as a supporting friend :)
  • ramonasowner
    ramonasowner Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Add me too!