How big is your.....

Options
2»

Replies

• Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    My playlists usually go from Iron Man (Ozzy) straight thru to Selena Gomez..... with a lot of old school 80's mixed in.... Love when Vanilla Ice comes on.... I think I might have been singing out loud at the park today LOL
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    As of this morning 278,342 songs thats in my Itunes. On my server/computer I think I have about 5 times that. I keep my comp downloading all the time, just waiting for the letter from the Fed's to tell me to stop.
  • Floridaboiler
    Floridaboiler Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have a ton in my library, but only about 300 on my mp3 player.
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    oh jeez, lol. Probably in the vacinity of 15000 tunes on my computer. i dont use Itunes, its the worst software for managing music and ipods IMO.

I use Winamp. Handles my Ipod Touch, ipod classic, and Samsung GS2 all perfectly. (and the same time too if i want, lol).

I'd hazard a guess at having paid for around 5000? or so songs myself. (my cd collection is epic, lol). ALL have been backed up to the pc. The other songs i have copied from friends ipods, lol. Again, the beauty of Winamp.

"oh you got an ipod/iphone?" good tunes?...i'll be taking those!"

ipod's and phone carry around 2000 at any one time. with varying playlists and genres. Mostly Metal and Punk though at the moment, lol.
  • bstoetzer
    Options
    I've got about 1400 songs and keep it on shuffle so I haven't heard the same song in a long time. I need to get it organized so I can have music based on whether I'm doing cardio or weight training.
  • RedHotChiliSteppers
    Options
    6 inches