What 'sin' food do you have a hard time resisting?

Options

Replies

• meljoy72
    Options
    pretty much anything chocolate
  • scinamon1
    scinamon1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    fairy cakes... with thick butter cream icing... and sprinkles ..... those ones with the swirls of chocolate or hazlenut or strawberry cream or lime in....
  • thesameas
    thesameas Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Homemade cookies. I've developed a delicious recepe for years, and it's horrible because even if they're not in the house, I can just make them :(
  • ravensfan1
    ravensfan1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    double whopper with cheese and large fries... although I was reading in Eat This Not That that if I bump down whopper jr I would be okay...hmmm
  • akeemo1
    akeemo1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    pizza and beer battered french fies dipped in ranch...

damn.... never even heard of that!!! (beer batter french fries).....frig... now i gotta try em.....

For me Pizza - Chinese Food - Sushi

Cheers!
  • radosti1
    radosti1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered pretzels, especially if they have mini M&M's all over them. And girl scout thin mints.
  • Bradozzz85
    Options
    Lamingtons
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Anything I can bake that is sweet..cookies...cakes....cupcakes....on and on...lmao!
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    The Cheesecake Factory's Red Velvet Cheesecake.............YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love: :love:
  • SherNY
    SherNY Posts: 87
    Options
    pasta! Some italian heritage here sooooo it's a given...I adore pasta, but I've gotten to the point where I eat it maybe every other week or so instead of twice a week. Now that I don't cook it as much, I don't crave it as much. Same with sugary snacks like cookies...if I don't have them except sparingly, I don't crave them.
  • supergr33n
    supergr33n Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    TOP 3:

Chips- any flavor potato, and Doritos. Right now those Thin & Crispy Salt & Vinegars are killing me.

Pizza. My daughter works for a pizza joint and brings home freebies. :grumble:

Sweet, cakey, doughy things.. like cake, brownies, & cookies.
  • emtastic929
    emtastic929 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Extra crispy french fries :bigsmile:

This. And oreos.
  • Rebecca_87
    Rebecca_87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    The corn chips my father keeps buying. Almost every time I walk by them I take one or two.
  • StacyFrisbie
    StacyFrisbie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Cheese fries - my arch nemesis!
  • Jconner30
    Jconner30 Posts: 311
    Options
    Wow, I had no idea this many people would respond to this thread! Also, I do make really good homade salsa. I dont buy chips anymore because I eat the whole bag and throw down on a jar of my salsa.
  • vampiregirl97
    Options
    I'm having trouble resisting toasted italian hoagies with everything on it from our local pizza shop! I love them. And the office I work at orders out from there about 3 times a week... ugh :grumble: And, chocolate of any kind...I love my chocolate!
  • CeriJSpiller
    CeriJSpiller Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Buffulo wings with blue cheese sauce.... YUM
  • Davidgettinghealthy
    Options
    I do miss pizza. Haven't had any since the beginning of October. I said I would reward myself with some when I hit the midpoint of my overall weight loss goal. I've hit that but now I'm scared to eat the pizza for fear that it'll bump me back up past that goal line. lol
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Not really a food, but no matter how many times I try, I can't seem to give up my flavored coffee creamer!!! I have tried to drink coffee plain and I can't. I have tried to drink coffee with just milk, I can't. I have tried half and half and I can't. I have tried with just Stevia and I can't. Only thing left to do is give up coffee I think ... Not sure I can do that one either.

Those flavored creamers have suger and calories and it all adds up so fast when you pour it into the mug. Darnit! :ohwell:

I just recently switched to silk soy creamer (15 cals per tbsp) and sugar-free torani hazelnut flavoring syrup (0 cals). Much nicer to my cal count, since I'm a coffee addict and I cannot stand it black.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I do miss pizza. Haven't had any since the beginning of October. I said I would reward myself with some when I hit the midpoint of my overall weight loss goal. I've hit that but now I'm scared to eat the pizza for fear that it'll bump me back up past that goal line. lol

Oh man, I adore pizza. I usually have it once or twice a month though, but I work it into my calorie count or splurge days :P